if you didnt work for UPS what would you be doing?

chev

Nightcrawler
Well, if all had gone right, I would probably be flying commercial planes. :sad-little:
Always wanted to get that commercial license. Maybe some day. :happy-very:

upsgrunt

I'm thinking of going to a Survivor try out on Saturday. I survived 35 years of Brown so I know I could play the game there!

I tried that 2 years ago; even had on my browns during the interview and used the line " I work at UPS- I know I can handle whatever you dish out". It must of not impressed anyone as I never got a call back.

upsgrunt

Survivor try out, My kids want me to go too! They both think working at UPS and being married to their mother for 35 years are reason enough for me to go for it. My one neice says I should be quirky, any suggestions for what would be the best quirkiness??

Seems to me that every season there is one obvious gay male- not that there is anything wrong with that!
That could be your quirk

upsgrunt

I'm sending you money, so's you keep that thing tucked in, and out of sight. Here's a picture of what I ballooned up to, while out on comp. Let's just say that big belly's, poles and thongs should never be combined in any way, shape, form or fashion.

This is what scares me about retirement. How long did it take to get back to "normal" Steve?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
STEVUPS Cant believe you got that big,how long were you on comp?? with that belly did you sign the feeder list cuz you move right up the line with that. I left pkg 5yrs ago at 175 now 197.I am thinking of getting a bike and going that route to get back my rack,jogging never did it for me !!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I ballooned up to 240lbs, from 185lbs. At 5'9 1/2" I was pretty round and jolly. I was pretty solid at 185lbs, working out and stuff. I couldn't hit the gym or run and that's why I was such a fat..., LOL. When I got better, I lost the weight really quick. I would like to get down into the 150's so I could run faster. I have a feeling that my wife would be a little pissed if I lose that much weight. She constantly sabotages my diet, with cookies and such. She knows I can't resist, though I have stopped eating ice cream, and since, I've lowered my cholesterol 15 points.

Hey cove, go ahead and ride your bike. It's really low impact on the joints and after awhile, your body will thank you. The key to that is getting used to the seat.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
THE SEAT Hell I'll take it off!! YAH I'm not happy wiyh 197,but its cuz I ate everything in site when I quit smoking,Soon as cold breaks Im getting on the bike -05 here this morning I was at Logan Getting the airs that place is on the harbor and was brutal!!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I bagged the idea of going to the open casting call for Survivor. It's -12 here with windchill of -20 below. I had downloaded the application & release papers from their web site and my last mortgage application was shorter. The whole app. was 20 pages and I'm almost out of black ink. There is always the next one! I have a bunch of plans made for this spring & summer with money already spent.

outta hours

THE SEAT Hell I'll take it off!! YAH I'm not happy wiyh 197,but its cuz I ate everything in site when I quit smoking,Soon as cold breaks Im getting on the bike -05 here this morning I was at Logan Getting the airs that place is on the harbor and was brutal!!

Cove,be honest brother. You didn't feel that cold. You were taking a nice toasty nap until those cans started rolling into your trailer, and then BANG instant wake up call.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Good job on the quitting smoking, can see how the weight came on. I was really active and then just stopped, though I still ate like a horse and ended up looking like a cow.:happy-very:

I bagged the idea of going to the open casting call for Survivor. It's -12 here with windchill of -20 below. I had downloaded the application & release papers from their web site and my last mortgage application was shorter. The whole app. was 20 pages and I'm almost out of black ink. There is always the next one! I have a bunch of plans made for this spring & summer with money already spent.

Too bad, Matt, I would have been routing for ya all the way. I look forward to next time.

Big Babooba

I previously posted that I would have gone into brain surgery

Monty Python - Village Idiots

Although I am mechanically inclined....

"]YouTube - Monty Python - Bicycle Repair Man

What should I have done?

upsgrunt

Are you going to replace the seat with an asparagus plant you thilly gooth? I'm 6-3 and 225 pounds and I'd like to think I'm big boned, but my wife might argue with that:surprised:! I'd like to be in the 200-210 range, but now that I bid onto a rural run it's easier on the body, but harder on the weight control.