If you died tomorrow...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What would people say about you?

A few anecdotes got me thinking about this. Saturday a buddy of mine passed unexpectedly. His obit was posted and part of it said he couldn't go anywhere without running into 5-10 people he knew and whom he would stop and chat with. No one had a bad word to say about him.

This week I covered a route where at least 5 of the customer's gate codes or door codes are this driver's last 4 of his phone number. I run his route alot so I have become quite friendly with the customers as well over the years. At this one stop, I said to the customer, "Mr. X must be the hottest thing since sliced bread around here with you guys since your door code is his phone #. So every other person who is not UPS has to use his number including FedEx!" She laughed and said, "that's right, he is one heck of a guy and whomever takes his route when he retires is going to have some very big shoes to fill!"

So what would people say about you if you died tomorrow?

I think people would generally say I was funny and would help anyone out, was a good guy for the most part. Sadly though, I also think people would say I could be a realassshole if I wanted to be and was sometimes hard to get along with. I think if I met myself, I probably would not want to be friends but I might hang out occasionally...lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You and that mutt @Orion's my new BFF can suck off...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1472177268.080854.jpg