If your package car could talk, what would it say?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Stop peeing in me.
I wonder how many hundreds of Gallons of urine drivers put into bottles per month only to be thrown out or poured out somewhere... All of that not being disposed of properly...it's probably more than we think if you add it up across the nation ...it's a damn public health crisis ..much worse than zeka vrius

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have a pigeon nest under the roof and my car gets spotted right beneath it. So I get to clean my windshield right after the PCM many mornings. They might wash my car twice a year, so that doesn't help any. Safety first as always, unless you have to pay a carwasher to actually wash cars.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have a pigeon nest under the roof and my car gets spotted right beneath it. So I get to clean my windshield right after the PCM many mornings. They might wash my car twice a year, so that doesn't help any. Safety first as always, unless you have to pay a carwasher to actually wash cars.
What I find interesting is they will wash and fuel the tractors twice in a 24 hour period... And there is no veering away from that ...but we cant get them to wash the package cars more than a couple times a month...j could care less about the old school p1000s which you can't even tell if they got washed or not but all of the new cars look so much better all nice and shiny...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
At least you don't hAve Canadian geese crapping on the windshield... Those guys are Notorious For Leaving a HUGE mess wherever they go

Overpaid Union Thug

You know damn well when you go to one of those places the next day (or in some cases right when you get home ) that the Hershey squirts are going to be flying...never fails just like clockwork!!
I'm not that bad. Usually just get gas that feels like it's coming straight outta the deepest and hottest parts of hell.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I was watching @olroadbeech making up lies.

This place sucks...posted a picture of Dennis and it got deleted...how am I still on mod queu? Bunch of grown ass men get offended by words on the internet?

Can you imagine if there were no mods... Hell, it works be the Wild West here.. We would be posting managements name, address and phone numbers...be dropping deuces on their porch... Every other word would be friend, s or titties...every member would be Verbally assaulting each other....be craZy up in this bitch

Be careful what you say or post about any of this or you will be dealt with harshly and unrealistically by someone who might be super offended and use their position to abuse the situation.

Or they'll just do as they please because the same rules that apply to you, they believe don't apply to them.