Illegal Alien Arrested for the Murder of Molly Tibbetts

newfie

So what you’re saying is that we don’t need new laws or walls, we just need to enforce the laws and processes we already have?

i'm not sure why you're so determined to try to put words in my mouth.

we need to stop them from easily crossing the border.

the everify issue has not been completely investigated so I cant tell you what the final solution to that one will be.
you need a photo id and a social security number for everify. I don't know if the guy had a fake id to go with the stolen social security number or not.

Serf

Mexican immigrants there are such hard workers, that many of the local girls are marrying them because they know they will outwork and provide more for a family then the local
I don't care how true or untrue this is. I got a good laugh out of this. And just as poor citizens rely on welfare, and those who have been recipients in inner cities from cradle to the grave. All sorts of fraud, waste, & abuse exist within the system of new arrivals. Statistically. People turn a blind eye to much of it.

P

pickup

Then you obviously don't watch any news at all, and should probably refrain from responding any further

Nope I don’t because I don’t have a television. However I was aware of the story by seeing it on yahoo. Yahoo purposely omitted the fact that he was from Mexico. That’s for filling in the gaps that Fake News left.

newfie

Nope I don’t because I don’t have a television. However I was aware of the story by seeing it on yahoo. Yahoo purposely omitted the fact that he was from Mexico. That’s for filling in the gaps that Fake News left.

in fact many of the MSM sources were very reluctant to admit his illegal origins.

Sportello

I don't care how true or untrue this is. I got a good laugh out of this. And just as poor citizens rely on welfare, and those who have been recipients in inner cities from cradle to the grave. All sorts of fraud, waste, & abuse exist within the system of new arrivals. Statistically. People turn a blind eye to much of it.
Ethic purity, amirite?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Stories change and get updated on yahoo all the time so I can’t find that story the way I saw it. And even if it were out there in the form that I had initially read it, I doubt I could find it.
I didn't even know Yahoo made news.
Thought it was an aggregate site like Google, sourcing from other places.
That's why I asked.

Tbh, yahoo is kind of like AOL at this point. If you're getting your news from there, you might want to broaden your horizons a bit.

Last edited:
P

pickup

I didn't even know Yahoo made news.
Thought it was an aggregate site like Google, sourcing from other places.
That's why I asked.

I think you are 98 percent or higher correct in saying that Yahoo is an aggregate site although a few years ago Yahoo had more articles generated by their own reporters before they threw in the towel and cut down and got rid of a lot of their own reporters including Katie Couric.

I think Yahoo still has their own reporters that do sports stories as well as something called Yahhoo view.

So the story I saw , while accessed through yahoo was probably generated by good morning America or abcnews.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
… says the guy whose scope seems really narrow.
Your scope of my scope seems really narrow.

Fact is most old people are really under/mis informed. It's an issue of being technologically ignorant.

I mean, let's be honest: If you're getting your news from Yahoo's homepage, there's no surprise you're clueless about what's going on in the world.