Illegal Alien Arrested for the Murder of Molly Tibbetts

P

pickup

I didn't even know Yahoo made news.
Thought it was an aggregate site like Google, sourcing from other places.
That's why I asked.

Tbh, yahoo is kind of like AOL at this point. If you're getting your news from there, you might want to broaden your horizons a bit.

I listen to a lot of different sources across the gamut but increasingly I am taking more and more breaks from the news sometimes for weeks at a time with the exception of a quick look online to see if anything extraordinary happened before I can tune out again.

I am a member of audible now and between that , podcasts and the free cds from the local library , I have more than enough to keep myself occupied. Anything I need to know seems to find me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I listen to a lot of different sources across the gamut but increasingly I am taking more and more breaks from the news sometimes for weeks at a time with the exception of a quick look online to see if anything extraordinary happened before I can tune out again.

I am a member of audible now and between that , podcasts and the free cds from the local library , I have more than enough to keep myself occupied. Anything I need to know seems to find me.
Cool beans.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nope I don’t because I don’t have a television. However I was aware of the story by seeing it on yahoo. Yahoo purposely omitted the fact that he was from Mexico. That’s for filling in the gaps that Fake News left.

Unreal... I thunked I was the only one who lived without the big screen.
The BC is the place to get ALL the latest. Fake and real.

I didn't even know Yahoo made news

They don't make it.
They do report everything that is anti Trump and extreme left junk.
They feed the morons crumbs and they cobble it up like its filet mignon.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

They don't make it.
Enjoy your steak tonight?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Fact is most old people are really under/mis informed. It's an issue of being technologically ignorant.

Fact is most young people are really under/mis informed. It's an issue of being technologically absorbed with ignorance.

The scope of needed wisdom to walk up right, have common sense and decency, talk with intelligible sentences is seemingly beyond their reach.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fact is most young people are really under/mis informed. It's an issue of being technologically absorbed with ignorance.

The scope of needed wisdom to walk up right, have common sense and decency, talk with intelligible sentences is seemingly beyond their reach.
I agree. I'm between those two groups and have a clear view of the sad situation they both live in.

It's really pathetic.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Or make change for a dollar!

Last edited:
P

pickup

I agree. I'm between those two groups and have a clear view of the sad situation they both live in.

It's really pathetic.

travelling in foggy weather, those at some distance before him on the road he sees wrapped up in the fog, as well as those behind him, and also the people in the fields on each side, but near him all appears clear, though in truth he is as much in the fog as any of them.

Benjamin Franklin

P

pickup

They don't make it.

If you look at the comments section , you’ll find that very few people are buying it indeed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
travelling in foggy weather, those at some distance before him on the road he sees wrapped up in the fog, as well as those behind him, and also the people in the fields on each side, but near him all appears clear, though in truth he is as much in the fog as any of them.

Benjamin Franklin
“HUMAN SACRIFICE! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER! MASS HYSTERIA!”

-Dr. Peter Venkman

newfie

40044408_990214531174546_7203537402462208000_n.jpg