Illegal cigarettes coming to Ca, un-taxed

jamescasey420

Monday Sept. 21st Atf seizes 2000 if illegal cartons of cigarettes in San Francisco Bay area. Two center managers and 5 pt-supervisors were implicated, all awaiting trial without bail.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Monday Sept. 21st Atf seizes 2000 if illegal cartons of cigarettes in San Francisco Bay area. Two center managers and 5 pt-supervisors were implicated, all awaiting trial without bail.
TXTLl7m.gif

wkmac

If it is true that the only "crime" was a tax not being paid with no other individuals harmed but the State's monopolistic interests, I'm sad they got caught. I support any counter economic action that undermines the State monopoly on theft. Here's to black and grey markets and the heroes who use and operate them!

Love to be on that jury to either hang it or use nullification to let them walk!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
If it is true that the only "crime" was a tax not being paid with no other individuals harmed but the State's monopolistic interests, I'm sad they got caught. I support any counter economic action that undermines the State monopoly on theft. Here's to black and grey markets and the heroes who use and operate them!

Love to be on that jury to either hang it or use nullification to let them walk!
OP is a straitjacket supermodel and the world's worst troll.

This part of BC is the best place for him.

wkmac

OP is a straitjacket supermodel and the world's worst troll.

This part of BC is the best place for him.

I suspected something along those lines as after the OP was posted I did a news search and found nothing. Such a story would generate a news story for sure. But as I pointed out, if true, one can always stir back!

;)