Immigration

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
however you guys miss the point is not a :censored2: show because of its people. It is because of the :censored2: show leaders that lead it

BrownArmy

Which President?? :teethy:

President Trump is taking heat from liberal media for – reportedly – referring to some countries as “:censored2:holes” – but, when Obama publicly called Republican rival Mitt Romney a “bull:censored2:ter” in 2012, Rolling Stone sprang to his defense.

• Abraham Lincoln: "There is nothing to make an Englishman :censored2: quicker than the sight of General George Washington."
  • Barack Obama: “Obama really drew the ire of the pious, calling opponent Mitt Romney a ‘bull:censored2:ter.’ Sometimes the dirty word is the most precise.”
  • Joe Biden: "This is a big :censored2:ing deal."
  • Dick Cheney: “Cheney reportedly told Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy to ‘go :censored2: [himself]’”
  • George W. Bush: “Commented on the presence of New York Times reporter Adam Clymer. Believing he had an audience of one, Bush called Clymer a ‘major-league :censored2:.’”
  • Barack Obama: "I don't think I should take any :censored2: from anybody on that, do you?"
  • Richard Nixon: “The Watergate tapes put the phrase ‘expletive deleted’ on the map.”
  • Lyndon Johnson: "I do know the difference between chicken :censored2: and chicken salad,"
  • John friend. Kennedy: "This is obviously a :censored2:-up."
  • Harry Truman: “In Truman's eyes, General Douglas MacArthur was a "dumb son of a bitch," and Nixon was ‘a shifty-eyed goddamned liar.’”

Flashback: Rolling Stone Defends Obama Calling Romney ‘Bull:censored2:ter’ in Its Magazine

Seriously?

BrownArmy

Then turn off the CNN.

In terms of 'Fake News', I think the only thing an average citizen could possibly do is watch all of the news on every station, read every newspaper, read every online 'news' blog, and then triangulate between seventeen versions of bs, just to come up with some sort of true 'north'.

Anyway, turn off the Fox if you're sick of racist bs.

(see how that works?)