Immigration

rickyb

i just talked to immigration lawyer and he said take a 1 week flight to america from canadian airport to test the waters, he said they cant give 5 year bans at the airport but flip side is you waste money on the flight, and call him if i am rejected. he said i should be fine to cross on land as well.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Iranians are Persians.
Persians are Persian. Kurds are Kurdish. People call themselves Persian because there are large minorities in Iran that do not speak Persian, identify with that culture and don't want to be associated as such.

A better ex: someone living Austria, who speaks only Italian, or Hungarian, etc... and is from Italy or Hungary. They will claim to be Italian or Hungarian.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Persians are Persian. Kurds are Kurdish. People call themselves Persian because there are large minorities in Iran that do not speak Persian, identify with that culture and don't want to be associated as such.

A better ex: someone living Austria, who speaks only Italian, or Hungarian, etc... and is from Italy or Hungary. They will claim to be Italian or Hungarian.
Bad example....Italy is a real place and Hungary is a real place.