Immigration

oldngray

nowhere special

rickyb

They are both well left of center and they didn't deport so much.
heres bill clintons record:
nafta
defunded welfare
increased prison population by alot
deregulated wall st
reregulated media

obama:
dont recall him increasing min wage
tried passing TPP which is even worse than nafta
did nothing about previous admin war crimes or wall st
worse on civil liberties than bush
foreclosed on america
not sure how many wars he started, i think it was 5
didnt pass healthcare for all

obama also did record deportations but at the same time the population was at records.

i find it hard to believe amy goodman of democracy now gets it wrong...shes supposed to verify the info so im assuming she did that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You afraid they'll take our jobs?
No. I’m afraid business owners will undercut American workers with lower wages, resulting in illegal immigrants having our jobs and also causing Americans to have to accept lower wages. I’m also afraid of the innocent children being brought to this country by their irresponsible parents, despite the dangers of the journey. I’m also afraid of the illegal immigrants coming to this country and DEMANDING that we provide them with social services, free education and on and on.

rickyb

No. I’m afraid business owners will undercut American workers with lower wages, resulting in illegal immigrants having our jobs and also causing Americans to have to accept lower wages. I’m also afraid of the innocent children being brought to this country by their irresponsible parents, despite the dangers of the journey. I’m also afraid of the illegal immigrants coming to this country and DEMANDING that we provide them with social services, free education and on and on.
you dont even provide your own citizens with anything why would you give it to immigrants.

if ur so worried about wages then own your own jobs instead of renting your labour. and at least unionize.

you also need to control costs like housing, education, etc.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
you dont even provide your own citizens with anything why would you give it to immigrants.

if ur so worried about wages then own your own jobs instead of renting your labour. and at least unionize.

you also need to control costs like housing, education, etc.
You DO realize we provide social services to our citizens, don’t you?

watdaflock?

So, yes. You are afraid they'll take our jobs. lol Why are you afraid of the children?

Curious, what is your opinion on union employees (asphalt/pavers) who are fired every winter, so they can collect unemployment benefits for a few months?

Last edited:

floridays

Why couldn't my ex be as intelligent as you?
I guess I just married a pretty girl with very nice balloons, I'm not sure she had a mind.
That's all on me though, she marketed her assets.

vantexan

Provide cheap labor until the robots and AI can eliminate up to half of all jobs. Then we'll really have an explosive mess on our hands.

The big package

Isn't it interesting how when you read that statement from Theodore Roosevelt how similar it is to President Trump's immigration policies . It's just put more elegantly !!! And how radically different

Democrats are to the history and founders of this country . The idea of opening a border and allowing people to come in without documentation , social security numbers ID , can't speak the language and allowing them to drive a car and do whatever the heck they want and nobody knows who they are is quite frankly frightening not to mention totally unfair to people who did at the right way . And they're not even going to be checked out medically we don't know what kind of diseases anybody might be bringing in here . A woman that we know was walking home and was run over and killed by a undocumented man who was drunk and never stopped just drove on And by dumb luck the police caught the man !!!

JL 0513

Will be interesting to see how Biden handles the caravans of people coming up in the middle of a pandemic at its peak. He basically ran on controlling Covid but is also expected to open the boarders. Anyone else see the conflict here? Taking away Americans freedoms in the name of China Virus while also shipping in new cases? Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

It will be fine

Will be interesting to see how Biden handles the caravans of people coming up in the middle of a pandemic at its peak. He basically ran on controlling Covid but is also expected to open the boarders. Anyone else see the conflict here? Taking away Americans freedoms in the name of China Virus while also shipping in new cases? Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
It’s right wing propaganda greatest hits time again! Scary caravans of brown people! Be afraid!