Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She thinks all those young men being shipped to her city are being fooled onto the buses.
What was she expecting ?
That they would all be family units ?
Like Biden & idiots keep trying to tell us.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
She thinks all those young men being shipped to her city are being fooled onto the buses.
What was she expecting ?
That they would all be family units ?
Like Biden & idiots keep trying to tell us.
There changing the demographics in the wrong city, it’s already 92% democrat.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'll be impressed when the immigrants are dumped on Nantucket, Martha Vineyards and Forbes ( privately owned ) Islands in Massachusetts. Let's see how the ultra rich liberals deal with the influx.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a twist.
Mexico City residents are fed up with Americans moving there.
“We’re just seeing Americans flooding in. It’s people who maybe have their own business, or maybe they’re thinking of starting some consulting or freelance work. They don’t even know how long they’re going to stay. They’re completely picking up their entire lives and just moving down here,” The head of Welcome Home Mexico, an organization that helps with relocation, Alexandra Demou said, adding that she gets 50 calls a week from people considering making the move, the LA Times reported.
The average local salary is $450 a month and $2,000 can afford someone a penthouse in Mexico City, according to the LA Times.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Here's a twist.
Mexico City residents are fed up with Americans moving there.
“We’re just seeing Americans flooding in. It’s people who maybe have their own business, or maybe they’re thinking of starting some consulting or freelance work. They don’t even know how long they’re going to stay. They’re completely picking up their entire lives and just moving down here,” The head of Welcome Home Mexico, an organization that helps with relocation, Alexandra Demou said, adding that she gets 50 calls a week from people considering making the move, the LA Times reported.
The average local salary is $450 a month and $2,000 can afford someone a penthouse in Mexico City, according to the LA Times.
That’s funny. They’ll get no sympathy from the average American.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

vantexan

vantexan

The mayor in Yuma is a Republican
The lesbian spokeswoman was saying yesterday that D.C.'s problems with immigrants are due to political stunts by Republican governors of Texas and Arizona busing 4000 illegals to D.C. Never mind that those states are dealing with 7000+ illegals a day crossing the border.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The lesbian spokeswoman was saying yesterday that D.C.'s problems with immigrants are due to political stunts by Republican governors of Texas and Arizona busing 4000 illegals to D.C. Never mind that those states are dealing with 7000+ illegals a day crossing the border.
The irony of it all is killing me!