Immigration

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Durham could've posted pics of Biden pocketing money from the Chinese and Garland wouldn't do anything about it.

I posted I would drop in from time to time to get a laugh. Thanks for supplying that.
1684199211888.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The White House only reported the 50% drop after Title 42 expired late Thursday. They didn't mention the extremely busy week the Border Patrol had before it expired. Nor did they mention that Texas put the National Guard and State Troopers on the Rio Grande with razor wire which had a big impact on crossings.
If it’s not on MSNBC or CNN then it didn’t happen

Babagounj

Strength through joy

This is a 911 alert for Massachusetts taxpayers.
The Commonwealth is a right-to-settle state. In fact, we are the only right-to-settle state in the country, so that means every illegal alien coming over the border could be sent here and we would have to pay for their emergency housing.
Almost 3500 of the families have been settled into shelters while 867 are being housed in hotels. If each hotel room costs $150 per night, taxpayers are shelling out $130,050 per day, $910,350 per week, and $47,338,200 per year.
If each family has been given one EBT card worth $1000 per month, that alone is costing us $4.3 million per month and $52 million per year.
So now our burden is up to $162 million for the newcomers.

UnionStrong

The Commonwealth is a right-to-settle state. In fact, we are the only right-to-settle state in the country, so that means every illegal alien coming over the border could be sent here and we would have to pay for their emergency housing.
Almost 3500 of the families have been settled into shelters while 867 are being housed in hotels. If each hotel room costs $150 per night, taxpayers are shelling out $130,050 per day, $910,350 per week, and $47,338,200 per year.
If each family has been given one EBT card worth $1000 per month, that alone is costing us $4.3 million per month and $52 million per year.
WTF is in the water in that state?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Massachusetts is 11th on the list.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Too late to shift the blame.
But the poor migrants want to be in NYC.

rickyb

im red flagged when crossing america because of my fashion....as if wearing trump apparel is not associated with criminal activity lol

my dads friend is red flagged because he didnt declare over 10,000

my dad and his 2 friends who got nexus tried crossing, dad went on foot and left a propane tank and water bottle in car. 2 friends got across easily but when they stopped on the other side to pick up my dad they are now red flagged because apparently they are not supposed to do that

since 9/11 its gotten worse. since trump worse too. theres been articles on it from public broadcasting. maybe another sign of late stage empire where the punishment comes home.

UnionStrong

im red flagged when crossing america because of my fashion....as if wearing trump apparel is not associated with criminal activity lol

my dads friend is red flagged because he didnt declare over 10,000

my dad and his 2 friends who got nexus tried crossing, dad went on foot and left a propane tank and water bottle in car. 2 friends got across easily but when they stopped on the other side to pick up my dad they are now red flagged because apparently they are not supposed to do that

since 9/11 its gotten worse. since trump worse too. theres been articles on it from public broadcasting. maybe another sign of late stage empire where the punishment comes home.
You should be in an asylum