Immigration

rickyb

Do you think Canada should give me free Healthcare and housing if I cross illegally? I guarantee they won't
i think they should and i think it should be open borders with security for canadians and american but i dont think americans would agree

my logic behind this is germany gives free tuition for internationals and its a good thing.

but yes canadas healthcare system is likely underfunded and probably trying to be privatized and we definitely have a housing crisis here lol

RangerMan06

i think they should and i think it should be open borders with security for canadians and american but i dont think americans would agree

my logic behind this is germany gives free tuition for internationals and its a good thing.

but yes canadas healthcare system is likely underfunded and probably trying to be privatized and we definitely have a housing crisis here lol
You must love paying taxes lol. Free :censored2: is not free. Taxes are increased

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Chick im talking to wants to be a pharmacist there for a bit and we will do a road trip through the whole country since border guards are so corrupt
Pharmacists are in hot demand currently.