Impeachment Trial of The Don

floridays

Rookie editor of quoted posts award. :punk:
fat boy fall.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021
Special Counsel Robert Mueller determined that there had been no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. When he released his report, however, Mueller submitted two volumes — one on the collusion investigation, and one on a separate obstruction of justice investigation. Though he made no recommendation for prosecution, Democrats seized on the latter as providing the basis for potentially impeaching Trump for obstruction.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021
Special Counsel Robert Mueller determined that there had been no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. When he released his report, however, Mueller submitted two volumes — one on the collusion investigation, and one on a separate obstruction of justice investigation. Though he made no recommendation for prosecution, Democrats seized on the latter as providing the basis for potentially impeaching Trump for obstruction.
Yep! The Wicked Bitch from the West is threatening to Impeach Trump every day until the Election!

Pelosi says Democrats 'have our options' when asked about impeaching Trump if he replaces Ginsburg

Ruth Bader Ginsburg's last wish:'I will not be replaced until a new president is installed'

"Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now," Pelosi said.

"Right now, our main goal – and I think Ruth Bader Ginsburg would want that to be – would be to protect the integrity of the election as we protect the American people from the coronavirus," Pelosi said.

Ginsburg's death less than two months before the election has fueled a fierce debate over the timing of her replacement.

PT Car Washer

Yep! The Wicked Bitch from the West is threatening to Impeach Trump every day until the Election!

Pelosi says Democrats 'have our options' when asked about impeaching Trump if he replaces Ginsburg

Ruth Bader Ginsburg's last wish:'I will not be replaced until a new president is installed'

"Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I’m not about to discuss right now," Pelosi said.

"Right now, our main goal – and I think Ruth Bader Ginsburg would want that to be – would be to protect the integrity of the election as we protect the American people from the coronavirus," Pelosi said.

Ginsburg's death less than two months before the election has fueled a fierce debate over the timing of her replacement.
Good. Impeachment and prison.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

"I will not be replaced until a new president is (installed)?... I believe she really meant elected...

I would not imagine she was advocating (impeachment) considering her responsibilities as a supreme count justice..(Bias anyone)...

fishtm2001

While Republicans’ Ukraine investigation showed Vice President Biden did nothing wrong, it succeeded in implicating former Secretary Perry in a corrupt scheme to pressure the Ukrainian government to change the board of Naftogaz.

That's nice. It demonstrates the risks one runs when you insists on investigating your enemies for crimes for which you, yourself is guilty.