In my extremely unscientific and anecdotal survey of the

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The voters (I couldn't say Americans) took the bait and voted in a guy with 47 years of doing nothing substantial except authoring the Crime Bill and an ultra-liberal. There goes the US recouping the Trillions given away to the world for "Aid". We're screwed!

Karma...

705 has always been a few steps ahead of the other locals......I am amazed that for seniority purposes pt years are not converted to full time years regarding bidding on jobs.....its not fair that a person with say 10 years pt has less seniority than a person with say 1 year ft..........say what ?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
705 has always been a few steps ahead of the other locals......I am amazed that for seniority purposes pt years are not converted to full time years regarding bidding on jobs.....its not fair that a person with say 10 years pt has less seniority than a person with say 1 year ft..........say what ?
The big question is why you are asking this in the partners forum.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Part timers are disposable they don’t vote so they get what they get

Karma...

the converting of pt years to ft years for bidding purposes will be an issue in the next contract either for the entire union or for certain locals....its time is past due and will come once the pt people wake up....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
the converting of pt years to ft years for bidding purposes will be an issue in the next contract either for the entire union or for certain locals....its time is past due and will come once the pt people wake up....

What makes you think they’ve awoken

Karma...

I am hopeful that they will wake up and realize the collective power they have...all it will take is inspired leadership with vision

17andOUT

VSAP, the results appear to say not many folks took the bait. We will see what's next.
I actually just joined because my VSAP date is approaching. It’s funny, I searched “VSAP” here and the first thing that popped up was a thread where someone commented about how it’s getting rid of useless mgmt/corp employees- if only! After 17 years and a few years contracting before that, I took it because the lazy employees will never leave! And no one will hold them accountable, and I’ll die from the stress of having to be the only one who cares about anything.