Infrastructure Plan big win for Fedex

bacha29

And immediately after it's passage just as they did with the last COVID relief package (which no GOP member voted for) they're out there today bragging up to their constituents the benefits of the legislation nearly all of them voted against.

BTW. What's Sara Palin doing these days? Saw her the other day doing an ad for Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans. You know the programs her party has bitterly opposed and have tried every trick in the book to get rid of for decades. She says now that they are "the will of the people" The audacity of that woman is limitless. And now she's talking about a Senate run next year despite the fact that she quit halfway through her one and only term as governor.

Be that as it may Fat Freddy is going to make out good in the way of infrastructure improvement in urban and suburban areas. Not so much out in the rural areas where very little will be done especially in areas with significant population losses.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And immediately after it's passage just as they did with the last COVID relief package (which no GOP member voted for) they're out there today bragging up to their constituents the benefits of the legislation nearly all of them voted against.

BTW. What's Sara Palin doing these days? Saw her the other day doing an ad for Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans. You know the programs her party has bitterly opposed and have tried every trick in the book to get rid of for decades. She says now that they are "the will of the people" The audacity of that woman is limitless. And now she's talking about a Senate run next year despite the fact that she quit halfway through her one and only term as governor.

Be that as it may Fat Freddy is going to make out good in the way of infrastructure improvement in urban and suburban areas. Not so much out in the rural areas where very little will be done especially in areas with significant population losses.
I love Bacha posts.

Any conservative poster: "A particular liberal idea is bad."
Bacha: "Oh yeah? What about this person over here who holds no office and thinks that another entirely different idea is ok? Hypocrite!"

Mutineer

Has the notion crossed yer mind that the "significant population losses" in yer area are due to people trying to get away from you?

All kidding aside, I would cheerfully send you the population surplus invading my area.

Rich white liberals, and their pet-protected Mexican immigrant entourage.

You'll live the sad, surreal experience of being the stranger in yer own hometown.

At least you'll have the funding and labor to build the landing pads and welcoming center for The Black Helicopters you patiently await.

floridays

Exactly what is the current Vice-President doing today?

floridays

SFFX disagreed to what was posted above

offered once more

For you @SFFX do you understand it is not possible to disagree with that. It is a question. Agreement is like asking the question, or affirming.

Answer the damn question SfFX, you poked your nose in. What's she doing?

Exactly what is the current Vice-President doing today, or previous days?
E$xactl;y what is she doing.

I'd call you a :censored2: in a previous time, I'm kinder and gentler now.
Figure that out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president.

She truly was a historic pick for VP.
Lol.

MAKAVELI

Has the notion crossed yer mind that the "significant population losses" in yer area are due to people trying to get away from you?

All kidding aside, I would cheerfully send you the population surplus invading my area.

Rich white liberals, and their pet-protected Mexican immigrant entourage.

You'll live the sad, surreal experience of being the stranger in yer own hometown.

At least you'll have the funding and labor to build the landing pads and welcoming center for The Black Helicopters you patiently await.
You're only a stranger in yer own hometown because you are strange.

Working4the1%

Mutineer

You're only a stranger in yer own hometown because you are strange.
Yes. My newcomer, transplant, billionaire neighbors think so.

They decided to leave the city and their fancy, high-powered desk jobs behind and buy paradise. They bought some property with a few barns and some hobby livestock included. I passed by one day while the woman and her Mexican helpers were fussing with some goats very near the road I was driving on. The goats seemed healthy, active, fat, and well tended. Exactly the way domestic goats ought to be. After I parked, introduced myself, and made pleasant small-talk, I complimented her on that fact.

Immediately, a formerly nice conversation became tense. She was very offended by my observation and told me so. She was upset because I called her goats "fat."

I pretended not to understand what she said, and I wasted no time in advising her in great detail that goat meat prepared in a Mexican style (birria) is very tasty and that some of her workers would undoubtedly be skilled in making that a reality.

She about lost her mind.

MAKAVELI

Yes. My newcomer, transplant, billionaire neighbors think so.

They decided to leave the city and their fancy, high-powered desk jobs behind and buy paradise. They bought some property with a few barns and some hobby livestock included. I passed by one day while the woman and her Mexican helpers were fussing with some goats very near the road I was driving on. The goats seemed healthy, active, fat, and well tended. Exactly the way domestic goats ought to be. After I parked, introduced myself, and made pleasant small-talk, I complimented her on that fact.

Immediately, a formerly nice conversation became tense. She was very offended by my observation and told me so. She was upset because I called her goats "fat."

I pretended not to understand what she said, and I wasted no time in advising her in great detail that goat meat prepared in a Mexican style (birria) is very tasty and that some of her workers would undoubtedly be skilled in making that a reality.

She about lost her mind.
Cool story bro.😎

bacha29

I love Bacha posts.

Any conservative poster: "A particular liberal idea is bad."
Bacha: "Oh yeah? What about this person over here who holds no office and thinks that another entirely different idea is ok? Hypocrite!"
As soon as we actually get ideas from your side. All we've heard from your side for years is..."No., No and Hell No!. Your side is so completely devoid of ideas that can be molded into effective public policy that is now believes that obstruction IS a form of public policy.
Nevertheless, the infrastructure bill that is expected to be signed into law today will attempt to make meaningful repairs and upgrades to a transportation, power transmission and communication networks that haven't had much done to them for decades and the companies who operate in those spaces will benefit from it.