instant pot contest

NXA

I will send a prize to the preloader or driver who has the most instant pots in his/her load on Friday 7/19.

How to enter: post your count

If you think you're going to win, be prepared to prove it with a pic.

Only you win, we'll pm to arrange a prize. It will be more fun than valuable.

(I can't believe they're still selling the hell out of these things)
I mean THURSDAY. 7/19, a two-day shipment away from Prime Day (today 7/17) which one of our big accounts has promoted as a shopping holiday. On this day they sell a :censored2:-ton of instant pots (I suspect as a loss leader) and they'll hit your delivery volume on Thursday.

I'm surprised that everyone in the country doesn't have an instant pot already.

Contest stands.

john chesney

I will send a prize to the preloader or driver who has the most instant pots in his/her load on Friday 7/19.

How to enter: post your count

If you think you're going to win, be prepared to prove it with a pic.

Only you win, we'll pm to arrange a prize. It will be more fun than valuable.

(I can't believe they're still selling the hell out of these things)
I’m sorry I must have strayed into a gay mans ups web site by accident.who knows maybe I’ll stick around

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There was a few, 4 or so, 3 on one vehicle.
But I remember there being several times as many for a few days last peak season.

Air conditioning units still getting purchased like crazy though, had about 4 of those as well.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I lost the competition because I used an 8 hour request for today and maybe delivered 2 insta-pots. All my insta-pots must have got thrown onto a runners route.

542thruNthru

I mean THURSDAY. 7/19, a two-day shipment away from Prime Day (today 7/17) which one of our big accounts has promoted as a shopping holiday. On this day they sell a :censored2:-ton of instant pots (I suspect as a loss leader) and they'll hit your delivery volume on Thursday.

I'm surprised that everyone in the country doesn't have an instant pot already.

Contest stands.

What are you deaf! I said I pick up a trailer from them every day with 200-300 inside. I won pay me! Fake ass contest!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I lost the competition because I used an 8 hour request for today and maybe delivered 2 insta-pots. All my insta-pots must have got thrown onto a runners route.
Yeah, I have an 8 hour resquest also today, still 20 left.
image.jpg

Zowert

Damn, I had six of them today. I wish I lined them up for a picture. Three of them went to one house. Was Amazon just giving them away or something..?