Interested in Sat Driving

Kirtus

Any of the veterans have any tips and advice for me to get started?

I have a clean driving record. What can I expect in the driving class and exam?

Marne Vet

I liked doing Saturday Air driving back when I was PT. It gave me a chance to see what it was like to be a driver, albeit in the tiniest capability available, and I made more money doing it. I would show up at the Airport at 5 AM, find a 500, or 800 in the yard (hope it had the keys), and then pull it inside and up to the belt. We'd wait for the Igloos to be brought in, and then unloaded at one end, then pull our area. It used to be an 8-10 hour day, but I'm sure they cut those hours way down.

As far as the driving class, or exam? Couldn't tell ya. I never had to do either back then. :)

PT Car Washer

Our Saturdays start at 8:00 AM and finish by 12:00 or shortly after. 1 person to do pick ups at the UPS stores. Get off about 17:00 to 17:30. Easiest money you can ever make at UPS. Current top rate is $24.74 an hour plus the raise we have not gotten. 2 year progression.

Notretiredyet

I've got 3 letters for you, DOK. You're going to have to know it. That usually takes longer to learn than anything else knowing it going in won't hurt.

oldngray

nowhere special
Is that you Upstate?
Anybody can use Google!
Google Sun Worship.jpg