Interesting

athena

That is a really great website. I have been studying Psychology for the past 10 years. All that classical conditioning and other psych speak is absolutely true.

wkmac

Oh it is not the people that want to kill us, it is their leader. In fact the People want our help to help them overthrow their goverment

I would agree that for the most part that is correct but here's the bigger question. How would you suggest we help those Iranians achieve such a task?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
In fact the People want our help to help them overthrow their goverment
mac,
You agree with that? You believe that the majority of the Iranian people want the USA to help them overthrow their government? I'm curious as to where you got that information.

wkmac

mac,
You agree with that? You believe that the majority of the Iranian people want the USA to help them overthrow their government? I'm curious as to where you got that information.

If I told you that I'd have to kill you!
:wink2:

Overpaid Union Thug

Those were interesting pictures alright. But not that shocking. There are nice places in every country on this planet but it doesn't exactly negate the fact that not too far away from those places there are other areas to consider. I mean I'm sure even hell has a well lighted corner somewhere but that doesn't make me want to live there.