Internal position question

Bandspy

It’s funny how my answer and 30 day wonder’s answers were almost word for word.

Perhaps you aren't as bad an imposter as I thought. Thank you for answering me.

They didn't have candidates they thought we qualified, or not enough applicants. I'd look at another job.
I'm not certain about the qualifications being the reason but if they would disqualify before an interview it seems to reason they would be losing some good candidates.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm not certain about the qualifications being the reason but if they would disqualify before an interview it seems to reason they would be losing some good candidates.
Or they have candidates who are far more qualified for the same position. They can pull up your whole work history, they know your qualifications

Indecisi0n

Management positions take 3 minutes here. It starts by the center manager asking "please, someone be a manager"? Once someone says yes they do the paperwork in lighting speed as to not give the person time to change their minds.

clerkin

Long story short, I am a FT driver 5 years with company. I applied for a FT management position. Job closed on Oct 7th. Application status now reads, "Candidate Selected Not Scheduled". This is my first time applying for such a position so I am unfamiliar with the process.

Does that application status indicate what I think it means, and I am already removed from further consideration or, simply that I have not been scheduled as of yet for an interview.

Thank you.

Have you even taken the MRE?

clerkin

Have you even taken the MRE?
You don't have to take the MRE before applying. It's part of the promotion process

You dont have to take it before applying but you have to take it before you fill a spot... if they go through the internal hiring process and they have enough candidates apply they are suppose to interview 3 different people and have them take mre and then choose from those. That doesn’t include just them picking someone and having them take mre...