interview question.

optikz

That language is written in the email? Don't delete it!

At least in our building, there are occasional mistakes (aka shenanigans) about job classification. Usually (always) to the effect od paying the employee less. But the guys I know who have pushed back have won.
yea, it basically gives me an interview time and what to bring. I asked if this was seasonal? she said no, it's permanent full time driver. I'll make sure to keep this email saved lol

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We are out of qualified part-timers that can bid into full-time driving at my Hub. We are fourteen drivers short and are having a hard time finding people. I don't know if they can put up bid sheets in other buildings for a different location. So an off the street hire is not impossible.

My son, who started driving this Spring, says the job is easy and he loves the job. It is management that makes the job more difficult and harder then it needs to be.
If they would let us go and do the job our way, things would be so much better. Morale for starters. But no. We have to listen to you didn't follow Orion, but your miles were fine. You back up too much, because you actually followed Orion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We are out of qualified part-timers that can bid into full-time driving at my Hub. We are fourteen drivers short and are having a hard time finding people. I don't know if they can put up bid sheets in other buildings for a different location. So an off the street hire is not impossible.

We are having a hard time keeping our PTers. They have started offering a $100 shopping spree in the UPS catalog for any current employee who refers a new hire who makes it past his/her 30 days.

clean hairy

We are having a hard time keeping our PTers. They have started offering a $100 shopping spree in the UPS catalog for any current employee who refers a new hire who makes it past his/her 30 days.
A gift card for UPS stuff????
No thanks!
When they start handing over $100 CASH for each new recruit, i will refer only my enemies!
Sure would not alienate and lose friends by referring them!