Interview

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
of course you should be well groomed and wear proper clothes. also try to answer positively to every question. even if they ask about what you think your flaws are. you can make that answer to a positive by saying that you are too conscientious or are sometimes hard on yourself when you make mistakes.( if that is true )

He will probably tell you about the demands of the job, how hard it is . He wants to see what your reaction is. He'll ask if you think you can do it. don't say " I think I can. say I KNOW I can . I have always been a hard worker." give examples of past jobs and/or responsibilities you have had that shows positive attributes.

If you have a wife and children make sure you mention that. Or that you have responsibilities to take care of if you are helping your parents or someone else. The interviewer wants to know if will be a steady responsible worker or someone who will be going out with buddies every weekend and calling out on Mondays.
'
Put yourself in the interviewers' shoes . What kind of person would you hire for this job at UPS?

Then try to be that person.

Dfl

Ok
of course you should be well groomed and wear proper clothes. also try to answer positively to every question. even if they ask about what you think your flaws are. you can make that answer to a positive by saying that you are too conscientious or are sometimes hard on yourself when you make mistakes.( if that is true )

He will probably tell you about the demands of the job, how hard it is . He wants to see what your reaction is. He'll ask if you think you can do it. don't say " I think I can. say I KNOW I can . I have always been a hard worker." give examples of past jobs and/or responsibilities you have had that shows positive attributes.

If you have a wife and children make sure you mention that. Or that you have responsibilities to take care of if you are helping your parents or someone else. The interviewer wants to know if will be a steady responsible worker or someone who will be going out with buddies every weekend and calling out on Mondays.
'
Put yourself in the interviewers' shoes . What kind of person would you hire for this job at UPS?

Then try to be that person.
I appreciate that thank you

Cementups

Box Monkey
if you're even being considered as a seasonal driver, they won't care about anything other than your ability to show up, and hustle and do a good job. After that they may be more concerned with the finer details like your tattoo and such.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You can't wear long sleeves with shorts

I wear shorts as long as I can, even with long sleeves and sometimes a jacket. but usually I just have shorts, a white t-shirt, a short sleeve jacket shirt and a long sleeve shirt worn as a jacket with only one button buttoned, the next to bottom one. No one hardly says a word.

I wear shorts as long as I can, even with long sleeves and sometimes a jacket. but usually I just have shorts, a white t-shirt, a short sleeve jacket shirt and a long sleeve shirt worn as a jacket with only one button buttoned, the next to bottom one. No one hardly says a word.
Quit being a dixjhead.
It's out of uniform.

opey

you have to bring a copy of your driving record to the interview... if the ticket shows up on there, good chance u are DQ. and you will have to cover the tattoo