Interviewed with Station Manager for a P/T courier position

Sgt.Schultz

Went well, went through all the behavior based b.s. questions, he said that HR would be contacting me if I was offered a position, how long is that usually?
Thanks!

Doc Sorting Dude

Should'nt be that long. FDX loves part time workers. They want nothing better than using you to help with a bulk then punch out cause we have nothing else for ya!

SmithBarney

I waited over a month(actually had started another job) when FDX called me back. I should've stayed at the other job.. :) but it can take awhile. FDX is second only to the US GOVT when it comes to bureaucratic B.S. Paper Handcuffs.. we love our paper reports.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Went well, went through all the behavior based b.s. questions, he said that HR would be contacting me if I was offered a position, how long is that usually?
Thanks!

If you are extremely lucky, they'll never call and you can find a better job with a decent company.

Fedexoffice_driver

No more than a week they will make you and offer if you made a good impression with the SM if not 2 weeks to let you know they have gone with somebody else

Goldilocks

No more than a week they will make you and offer if you made a good impression with the SM if not 2 weeks to let you know they have gone with somebody else

No one wants to work for Fedex anymore, the people they hire stay for 1 to 6 months then they are gone. Fedex is desperate for new hires while they continue to abuse the couriers that have stood by their side........

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thanks!

With a name like Sgt.Schulz, you could be running this company within a week, because they "KNOW NOTHIIING" either in Memphis. Colonel Klink would be considered almost as smart as MT3. HooooOOOOGGAAAANNN!!!

HomeDelivery

No you don't haven't you seen the YouTube video were the express guy is shown tossing the screen across the fence yeah real brains

yes, i did... but there are bad apples in any industry. that guy was a :censored2:!

you apparently don't know how Express Couriers work & an office driver has lighter loads than any other opco in this purple company

AquaBama

No one wants to work for Fedex anymore, the people they hire stay for 1 to 6 months then they are gone. Fedex is desperate for new hires while they continue to abuse the couriers that have stood by their side........

You're not kidding! It took FedEx 23 years of existence to get to my employee number (mid-200's) and only 17 more years to get to well in to the 900-range!

Guapo

Back on topic it'll be almost 2 months, and like some have insinuated you don't always want to take the first job that comes your way. That's what I did after getting laid off in 2002 or 03 not really panning out like they said.

fedx.drivr

Thanks!

I had my behavioral interview last week. They called me the same afternoon to tell me I made it to the next step. However I am in Canada, and it sounds like things are done differently up here.
Good luck!

HomeDelivery

yea, that lady CEO of FX~Canada went "undercover boss" a few years back and learned that Express really is a "people company"

good luck up there!