Intimidating the Members!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
This is principal hofficer (right) of Local 326 in Delaware in action intimidating the Teamsters United petitioners. The dude to his right is one of his bodyguards.

Instead of the members being intimidated they couldn't stop laughing at the threads their principal hofficer was wearing. These are the type of thugs Sean "the Cabbage and Corned-Beef kid" O rolls with.

Hey Joe, give me your tailor's contact info. I'm looking to wear a similar outfit next Halloween, haha!

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You make the same exact post just change the names. You don't even have the stones to approach any person you post about. How do you look at yourself in the mirror?

anHOURover

You make the same exact post just change the names. You don't even have the stones to approach any person you post about. How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
I've approached that loser that wears the half shirts!
He was also at my local telling lies!! He is a washed up hoffa WHIP who will believe the sky is red if the lawyer says so! FACT

Ron Carey lives on

I saw that dude in D.C. at contract vote count. A little guy from Philly walked up to him and said "what the friend--k are you looking at, he wilted. True story. As far as guido stereotype and O being a irish thug, thats not productive

Sent using BrownCafe App

This is principal hofficer (right) of Local 326 in Delaware in action intimidating the Teamsters United petitioners. The dude to his right is one of his bodyguards.

Instead of the members being intimidated they couldn't stop laughing at the threads their principal hofficer was wearing. These are the type of thugs Sean "the Cabbage and Corned-Beef kid" O rolls with.

Hey Joe, give me your tailor's contact info. I'm looking to wear a similar outfit next Halloween, haha!
I get warned by @cheryl and somehow this gets on here. Unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
These 2 goons have insulted and made threats to members for years! This post acts as a warning for teamsters rank and file so they can stay away from these 2 hoffa bullies.
I'm kinda thinking its a TOS violation using the ethnic slur and posting pictures of people but seeing that the op is being moderated I guess you can post pictures of anyone you want now and making personal attacks on peie who don't frequent the site is also okay. It is what it is.

anHOURover

I'm kinda thinking its a TOS violation using the ethnic slur and posting pictures of people but seeing that the op is being moderated I guess you can post pictures of anyone you want now and making personal attacks on peie who don't frequent the site is also okay. It is what it is.
BUG is the biggest repeater of posting ones pictures and making personal attacks and he's still here !
These 2 are goons!! Ex hoffa whip who tries to use his muscle to get his way! He forced much of his local to vote yes to push through the metro Philly supplement. Members in that supplement are upset with this bully!! So now the ? Is brother where am I from? Metro philly supplement? I been accused of being from philadelphia , nj , Louisville , Pittsburgh , Ohio and delware !! Does it really matter? Concessions are everywhere!

Spongebob1

You're actually defending these clowns? Are you sure you're not the one on the right? These guys are an embarrassment just like you!

The same pictures are on the vote no page, take a look
The first time I seen the guy wearing the belly top, I had to take a second look,.... and he was wearing a Belly top, several of us just stared scratching our heads,........most of us don't get it, ......and the "fashion statement" He's trying to make,...

fastlearner

The same pictures are on the vote no page, take a look
The first time I seen the guy wearing the belly top, I had to take a second look,.... and he was wearing a Belly top, several of us just stared scratching our heads,........most of us don't get it, ......and the "fashion statement" He's trying to make,...

Ya man de top is from Jamaica. Da Belly sells dem, Jamaician Styles Are Us Dot Com, chek dem out.

fastlearner

What are you so upset about? Was he your brother Bare Belly? Guido was the name of a chracter on SNL, Father Guido Sarducci. Guido is not derogatory, dago or wap are. When did you get back from the million man march?

Where's the picture of the guy with the camel toe, moose knuckle at? Is Lead Belly really selling shirts like that?
Lol. The first coue times I saw that guy in person I was a little shocked at how he dressed. It's definitely his own fashion statement. I wouldn't even begin to know why he dresses like that or where he gets those clothes. The one thing I kinda think is his members bust like it. Obviously they keep voting him in every three years and by a wide margin at that. The op posting that guys picture on this website. That's a TOS violation. Anyone who doesn't like that I'd like to see anyone who doesn't like that to post their own personal picture on here. I'm guessing no takers because well you know why. It's easy to be a message board tough guy with out anyone knowing who you are.