Intimidating the Members!

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439903769.710565.jpg

The last time these scab union officers came to my local we sent them packing with a mouth full of marbles and a big NO vote

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Once again I delivered on paper. I have olympic uniforms. I have old logos. I was around for the POE! What other facts must I post for you rooster on a stick lovers,?
So if you've been around so long what do you do to help your local union brothers(shop steward,ba or local official of any kind) my guess is none of these jobs because they require work.....my guess is you just post on an anonymous forum and do nothing in your local..............let's see some facts

10 point

So if you've been around so long what do you do to help your local union brothers(shop steward,ba or local official of any kind) my guess is none of these jobs because they require work.....my guess is you just post on an anonymous forum and do nothing in your local..............let's see some facts
"My guess"...
"My guess"...
I bet he does even challenge anyone about anything.....and I bet in his 6 months as a teamster he's never been to a meeting
"I bet...."
"I bet...."
I seriously doubt that. I bet when challenged, you but your head down and walk away.
"I seriously doubt..."
"I bet..."
I would bet that you don't say anything to anybody when you are at work
"I would bet..."

Nothing to see here.
Move along.
Don't let your "facts" get in the way of another demeaning post.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

"My guess"...
"My guess"...

"I bet...."
"I bet...."

"I seriously doubt..."
"I bet..."

"I would bet..."

Nothing to see here.
Move along.
Don't let your "facts" get in the way of another demeaning post.
I never said anything about facts.....it was opinion.....isn't that what message boards are for..........and the reason I question it is because people who criticize the way he does on the message board usually don't do it to a persons face........unless they have the courage to step up,run for the position and do the job better than the person they are criticizing..........again this is my opinion

10 point

I never said anything about facts.....it was opinion.....isn't that what message boards are for..........and the reason I question it is because people who criticize the way he does on the message board usually don't do it to a persons face........unless they have the courage to step up,run for the position and do the job better than the person they are criticizing..........again this is my opinion
Some...

criticize the people that get the most response from
some on here.

Some...

only look out for themselves...

at the expense of some of their "brothers and sisters".

And don't care.
JMHO too.

10 point

Not everyone can be a P.O. and some folks just want to get their money's worth from those that occupy those positions.

"You'll never run. You'll just complain and do nothing else. You're just negative"...
Blah, blah, blah.

That's dodging the point.

The point is that some just want honest representation and no back door deals, no lying from the BA, and support from the people they pay to do their job.

Every case is a little different but not every case is easily rectified.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Not everyone can be a P.O. and some folks just want to get their money's worth from those that occupy those positions.

"You'll never run. You'll just complain and do nothing else. You're just negative"...
Blah, blah, blah.

That's dodging the point.

The point is that some just want honest representation and no back door deals, no lying from the BA, and support from the people they pay to do their job.

Every case is a little different but not every case is easily rectified.
I agree......the people in the local are paid to do a job and they should do what they are paid for.......I also believe that there are people in jobs that are in over there heads..........in my opinion having e board job is not easy for that matter being a shop steward isn't easy or financially lucrative

10 point

I agree......the people in the local are paid to do a job and they should do what they are paid for.......I also believe that there are people in jobs that are in over there heads..........in my opinion having e board job is not easy for that matter being a shop steward isn't easy or financially lucrative
Shop stewards don't watch the fight on TV they are the ones with the gloves on.

And if your representation sucks you better have the gloves off.

Count how many bargaining unit employees there are in your building and that's the number of reasons stewards have to remain strong. Without compensation... as if they actually need the added stress to make their employment fulfilling.

And normally taken for granted.

Once again I delivered on paper. I have olympic uniforms. I have old logos. I was around for the POE! What other facts must I post for you rooster on a stick lovers,?
Honestly do you have some kind of infatuation with roosters? I've never heard a man talk about another mans genitalia as much as you. It's like an obsession.

Honestly do you have some kind of infatuation with roosters? I've never heard a man talk about another mans genitalia as much as you. It's like an obsession.
When I was young I used to have a real infatuation with the female anatomy. That's why I'm asking. As I've gotten older my drive is down so I don't talk about it as much but do appreciate it. This leads me to believe you are still relatively young.

anHOURover

When I talk about roosters I'm talking about the animal. You know the one that goes cock a doddle DOO. I don't know where you get a mans provate part from brother! Are you ok?

When I talk about roosters I'm talking about the animal. You know the one that goes cock a doddle DOO. I don't know where you get a mans provate part from brother! Are you ok?
You subliminally are thinking about roosters. There is some deep seeded problem there. You said this morning you were thinking about taking a break. I hear your rooster calling.

The Silent Bang

I get warned by @cheryl and somehow this gets on here. Unbelievable.
i guess all the compliments got you no where .... There's a saying, Flattery will get you NO WHERE .. have you heard it before?

I'm kinda thinking its a TOS violation using the ethnic slur and posting pictures of people but seeing that the op is being moderated I guess you can post pictures of anyone you want now and making personal attacks on peie who don't frequent the site is also okay. It is what it is.

But you never "rat" out anyone right ??