Investors accuse FedEx of lying

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Another nail in the purple coffin.

5A571B31-9179-4B69-8279-B037CB134091.jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

This goes back awhile, but suffice it to say that Fast Freddie and a couple of other top execs sold at $256 per share after making false statements about revenues and costs, plus falsifying information on the TNT purchase.

I anyone really surprised? FedEx is on the ropes, and may go down. Some analysts are saying the company could break up. Our executive team is as honest as Donald Trump.

Boo hoo, Fred.

bacha29

Called it over a year ago,,what's up bacha
Closed at 140 . Spent much of the day at 139. Right now I'm sitting in the bleachers sorta speak and watching the other lucky contestants in the ongoing race to the bottom of the cheap freight shipping sector for which there are no winners except Fat Freddy and his loyal subjects.
As we spoke earlier you're only in this racket until you run out of cheap labor. Given the influx of contract flipping speculators it's only a matter of time until they start getting burned .

bacha29

This goes back awhile, but suffice it to say that Fast Freddie and a couple of other top execs sold at $256 per share after making false statements about revenues and costs, plus falsifying information on the TNT purchase.

I anyone really surprised? FedEx is on the ropes, and may go down. Some analysts are saying the company could break up. Our executive team is as honest as Donald Trump.

Boo hoo, Fred.
As we talked about before Fat Freddy might have to make an acquisition not on the basis of growth and synergy's but to chase away a hostile take over bid. The lower the price goes the more blood in the water and the sharks might begin to circle. So if the EPS doesn't start to show some improvement within the next couple of quarters don't rule out anything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As we talked about before Fat Freddy might have to make an acquisition not on the basis of growth and synergy's but to chase away a hostile take over bid. The lower the price goes the more blood in the water and the sharks might begin to circle. So if the EPS doesn't start to show some improvement within the next couple of quarters don't rule out anything.

Possibly.If Trump's trade wars drag on, FedEx could really be in the toilet. Yesterday's dismal report on manufacturing was largely a result of US producers losing a large percentage of their export business. Think Caterpillar, Boeing (other issues as well), and anyone else that makes big ticket items that the Chinese would ordinarily be buying.

Empty airplanes lose huge money, even if they're new fuel efficient models. So I'm not expecting much from Express. I don't even think the move to 7 day Ground will help that much overall.

Maybe move that Buy Order to $100 per share.

zeev

Analysts feel they were also lied to on last earnings call, now the problem is the analysts will not be able to recommend FedEx to their clients ie. hedge funds mutual funds without the big buyers this stock is going nowhere fast I think $100.00 might be to optimistic.

bacha29

Possibly.If Trump's trade wars drag on, FedEx could really be in the toilet. Yesterday's dismal report on manufacturing was largely a result of US producers losing a large percentage of their export business. Think Caterpillar, Boeing (other issues as well), and anyone else that makes big ticket items that the Chinese would ordinarily be buying.

Empty airplanes lose huge money, even if they're new fuel efficient models. So I'm not expecting much from Express. I don't even think the move to 7 day Ground will help that much overall.

Maybe move that Buy Order to $100 per share.
Withdrew the order all together. Bought instead small positions in stock symbol BLD and ET.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let me try again. How do you explain away a stock that over the past year has had it's price cut nearly in half at a time when we've supposedly have seen record economic expansion with all the major indexes testing new highs?

T-R-U-M-P.