Investors accuse FedEx of lying

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Another investment bank (Bernstein) has joined 4 other banks in downgrading the stock saying quote: " The bull thesis has been shredded", which is a nice way of saying that the manure spreader which discharges those bull thesis which rhymes with feces has broken down out in the middle of the field.

OK. Guess we're all...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't know how you can be so snarky knowing that five banks don't like FedEx.

Fred is in neck deep, and the horses and cows aren't done doing their business on him yet. Pretty soon, he'll be drowning in a manure trap largely of his own making. (Trump IS helping)

Poetic justice. Drown sloowwly Fredward.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't know how you can be so snarky knowing that five banks don't like FedEx.

Will you still be listening to the band play as the RMS FedEx heads to the bottom, or will you get off the ship and realize that Captain Smith (ironic) navigated full speed ahead into the iceberg?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Fred is in neck deep, and the horses and cows aren't done doing their business on him yet. Pretty soon, he'll be drowning in a manure trap largely of his own making. (Trump IS helping)

Poetic justice. Drown sloowwly Fredward.
Fred’s has been getting his own way far too long. He’ll find out soon enough that karma is one fickle bitch.

bacha29

Fred’s has been getting his own way far too long. He’ll find out soon enough that karma is one fickle bitch.
He might have the last laugh in the end but as he continues to pour ever more money into Europe and Asia while pushing the payback timeline farther and farther out it will eventually reach a point where he runs out of time and investors shut off the money .

Stocks are generally priced in on the basis of company performance 6-9 months out. It appears that on the basis of recent stock performance the market sees little improvement in the company's fortunes in the coming quarters.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Will you still be listening to the band play as the RMS FedEx heads to the bottom, or will you get off the ship and realize that Captain Smith (ironic) navigated full speed ahead into the iceberg?

Your hit rate on predictions wasn't any good when you were with the company and allegedly had access to all sorts of internal executive documents. Don't know why you think anyone would take you seriously since you've left.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
this company dont even give you dr bags
EC97EBEA-FDB9-41BF-97EC-371621D36612.jpeg

Hmmmmmm.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yep. Fred has had his way ever since the days of lobbying to use larger aircraft. It's a delicious irony that a Republican "president" is assisting in the takedown of Fred's empire.

I'm hoping he's forced to submit to the hostile takeover scenario described by bacha29.