Iranian Leaders versus US Democrat Leaders

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You actually believe that the price of gasoline is tied to the price of a barrel of oil?

And fracking can remain profitable with oil as low as $30/bbl. WTI is currently in the $60/bbl range.

It is directly tied. Fracking is also directly tied. So, if oil hits $200 per barrel, there is no effect?

What are you smoking besides pole?

vantexan

It is directly tied. Fracking is also directly tied. So, if oil hits $200 per barrel, there is no effect?

Oil is no where near that amount. $200 a barrel or anywhere near it would only happen if there was a major catastrophe whether natural or manmade. A nuclear weapon exchange for example.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oil is no where near that amount. $200 a barrel or anywhere near it would only happen if there was a major catastrophe whether natural or manmade. A nuclear weapon exchange for example.

Can you read? I said IF!! He said there is no relationship. TTKU.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Have you paid attention to pump prices? Price is determined by refinery capacity more than oil prices. That and whatever is giving Wall Street anxiety on any given day. The price of a barrel of oil has an impact, but indirectly.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Have you paid attention to pump prices? Price is determined by refinery capacity more than oil prices. That and whatever is giving Wall Street anxiety on any given day. The price of a barrel of oil has an impact, but indirectly.

Really? Directly tied. Remember 1973?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last time I saw a pump for sale, it was $900 and in not too good shape.

Huntington_-_Fire_Chief_Pump_1024x1024.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Last time I saw a pump for sale, it was $900 and in not too good shape.

Huntington_-_Fire_Chief_Pump_1024x1024.jpg
A pump sitting outside in the weather for 70 or 80 years tends to get rusty. My grandfather had one almost like that (but without the Texaco on top) and all he cared about was it worked. Of course back then EPA wasn't all over you about fuel storage tanks. Different era.