Is America ready for a Woman president ?

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
We had Maggy Thatcher in the UK about the same time Ronald Reagan was in office over here. she was one tough broad. Would the US be able to accept a woman as their leader.

Sammie

We had Maggy Thatcher in the UK about the same time Ronald Reagan was in office over here. she was one tough broad. Would the US be able to accept a woman as their leader.

Well, of course we would!

But please tell me you're not even suggesting any comparison between the classy Mrs. Thatcher and Hillbillery.

When "we" were the President and Billery was in office, how many people were murdered, hurt or threatened?

And how many during Margaret's watch?

In the case of Bonnie and Clyde Clinton, try nearly 50 unfortunate souls, and those are just the ones the public knows anything about.

Please dear God in heaven, perform a miracle and make this woman disappear!

And I'm just going to throw this in for good measure. Alberto Gonzales makes front page news every day for firing 8 US Attorneys but as soon as Clinton took office he fired all 93 of them! That didn't even create a buzz!!

And why the 140 pardons on his last day of work?

You know, when you've got him, you've got her. And if you get her, you automatically get him.

Please God, make them both disappear.

Overpaid Union Thug

Fred Thompson will get my vote if he decides to run. The rumor mill says he is real close to jumping in there. As far as Hillary goes.....N E V E R! I don't care if she is a women or not. I just don't want THAT women running things. I'd vote for Bill before her.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Fred Thompson will get my vote if he decides to run. The rumor mill says he is real close to jumping in there. As far as Hillary goes.....N E V E R! I don't care if she is a women or not. I just don't want THAT women running things. I'd vote for Bill before her.
What BAU said:thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned
Not anytime soon. Hillary has too many negatives and her sex is not one of them. C. Rice is not running and probably too smart for the job.

diesel96

When "we" were the President and Billery was in office, how many people were murdered, hurt or threatened?

In the case of Bonnie and Clyde Clinton, try nearly 50 unfortunate souls, and those are just the ones the public knows anything about.

"WOW Sammie",
You are really reaching to smear Bill Hill with that insightful web site,Bill and Hill are murderers???
You remind me of the Conservative version of Rosie O'donnell.
The Enquirer and The Globe Magazine won't even print that story.

I'm not a big Hillary fan either but I don't think your right wing buddies are gonna back you up on that accusation.Are You???

Sammie

In the case of Bonnie and Clyde Clinton, try nearly 50 unfortunate souls, and those are just the ones the public knows anything about:

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/death.html

"WOW Sammie",
You are really reaching to smear Bill Hill with that insightful web site,Bill and Hill are murderers???
You remind me of the Conservative version of Rosie O'donnell.
The Enquirer and The Globe Magazine won't even print that story.

I'm not a big Hillary fan either but I don't think your right wing buddies are gonna back you up on that accusation.Are You???

Diesel,

In this case I'm not at all concerned about who the heck backs me or who doesn't. I just feel very strongly about (against) Slick Willie, his friends, his associates, his ties to organized crime, and the Arkansas Mob. Take your pick among any of them who acted upon his commands. I didn't mean to infer that he or Hill personally whacked anybody.

In the early 80's, I inherited properties in the very small town of Prairie Grove, Arkansas, less than a two hour drive from Little Rock. And you might be aware of the mind set of a "small community" anyway, everybody knows everything about everybody else and then some.

From his governorship until after his presidency when I sold these houses, I began hearing about Mr. Clinton when the rest of the world had no clue who he was yet.

I dealt with many renters for those homes throughout the years, and their neighbors when the houses were vacant, as well as gardeners, repairmen, bankers and later on attorneys and real estate agents, every one of them Arkansas residents. I got to know these people fairly well and I hesitate to consider them LIARS when they inevitably started in on the latest about the Clintons during our many telephone chats...activities you will never read about in any paper, things that would absolutely flip you inside out. I would say I had some fairly reliable sources.

So I'm sorry my comments don't fit into your ideas about what a tidy place this world is. And if you compare me with Rosie now, you would easily compare me to Hitler if I chose to share with you some of the first hand news that knocked me off my feet for all those years.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Careful what you say MORE, next thing you know Pelosi will run. What a nightmare that would be, She already thinks she is.

wkmac

Considering we've had women mayors, governors, Speaker of the House, SCOTUS judges and various other leaders throughout society, yes I do think it possible for America to accept a woman in the highest office in the land. Who that woman would/will be I don't know that part but when the right one comes along, it'll work just fine. I wouldn't judge it to much however because America is so divided along political lines, we don't seem to be to supportive of the men who've held the office the last few terms either!
:lol:

We are a fickle lot, we yanks!
:wink:

wkmac

Careful what you say MORE, next thing you know Pelosi will run. What a nightmare that would be, She already thinks she is.

OH MY GOD I JUST HAD A GLORIOUS VISION! Hillary as Prez and Pelosi as Speaker and they both want to wear the pants. Talk about a CAT Fight! It's a gov't obstructionist's and anarchist dream! And then watch Reid, Kennedy and the other hogs try and weasel in an get smacked down by the 2 black widows. Man I love the thought. Homocide at it's best as gov't eats itself. Let Freedom Ring!

AWESOME! It's got my vote.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm an evil bass-tard but at least I admit it!
:thumbup1:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

I keep looking for a crown on Pelosi's head, she acts like she is a queen. Fine job so far, no laws passed and wants to cut off funding for our troops.:mad:

wkmac

I keep looking for a crown on Pelosi's head, she acts like she is a queen. Fine job so far, no laws passed and wants to cut off funding for our troops.:mad:

And the best part of that picture in your own words,

"NO LAWS PASSED" They may not be getting anything solved but they ain't screwing it up worse either so there you go!

Congress ain't gaining many friends either as some polls would show. A FoxNews (I know, I know, it's fauxnews blah, blah)dynamic polls of 900 registered voters show the approval of Congress is at that same level as Bush, low to mid 30's so it would seem to me that folks are about sick of both. Check as questions 1 & 2 of the poll linked below.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/051707_release_web.pdf

You know if this keeps up and I ask this will all joking aside, what does the American voter do? Tieguy made a really nicely said post in another thread about his own frustrations with some issues and I really think Tie is pretty representative of a lot of folks out there these days and those folks are growing in numbers. What will they do in Nov. of 08'?

BTW: Tie, we don't agree in some areas but I really appreciated the honesty you displayed in that post. Regardless on the how part, I know we both agree on a happy, safe and prosperous world for ourselves and our kids. Let's just hope we are able to find it. Enjoy the weekend bud!