Is Biden Drunk or Senile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't think, or hope, this is a move to destabilize China.
Keep in mind who is doing this ... Trump.
He is looking for a win-win agreement and to level the playing field.
China is not the 2nd world country it was when they entered into the WTO.

Just my take ... who the hell knows with Bolton and Pompeo.

upload_2019-5-16_10-23-3.png

Oh BTW reports coming out this AM stating that it's Bolton and Pompeo not Trump who are gunning for war with Iran . How's that for your tough guy who in your mind's eye stands up to tyrants? Right. Especially in face of his publicly proclaimed love affair with Putin, Xie and Kim Jung Un . Those great statesman and humanitarians who have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of global peace. LOL.
No s:censored2: Leroy!
Only the totally ignorant and mentally challenged thought otherwise.

As for you, two days late and a dollar short.

Looks like I can think things up in my mind and project into the future so much better than you.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"I'm going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it!"

Was stupid campaign promise number one....now he wants you to pay for it sucker. He's a narcissistic con man who will say anything you want to hear. A former Democrat, Pro choice ignoramus who likes to lick Putin's ass. He's told over 2000 lie's since taking office...Real conservatives can't stand him either. It's only this new breed of fake conservatives who thinks he is "edgy" or something.... so gullible.
Ok, I'm going to debate your points at your level...

He's rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say to him, bounces off of him and sticks to you!

Loser.

newfie

So completely devoid of effective counterpoints that you're reduced to having to use references to bodily functions and female genitalia . Oh BTW reports coming out this AM stating that it's Bolton and Pompeo not Trump who are gunning for war with Iran . How's that for your tough guy who in your mind's eye stands up to tyrants? Right. Especially in face of his publicly proclaimed love affair with Putin, Xie and Kim Jung Un . Those great statesman and humanitarians who have dedicated their lives to the pursuit of global peace. LOL.

all i know is all your posts tell me you're scared of china and iran and jealous that a real man like trump is bravely standing up to them.
god you're a wimp

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Of course you can because you have something I don't have......A completely undeserved sense of self importance.
That's funny.
You obviously have a huge sense of self importance.
My psychologist is working with me to increase my sense of self-importance.

But then again, you know better than anyone who has spent 30+ years in the field.
You, obviously, are the smartest person in the world!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Of course you can because you have something I don't have......A completely undeserved sense of self importance.
be careful or he's going to give you the dreaded ignore
I had him on ignore for a year or more and I took him off.
I only put people on IGNORE if I perceive they are wasting my time.
Babbleman actually has thoughtful posts regardless of how silly or goofy some of them are.
I actually give him a like or agree on many of his social oriented posts.
I find him amusing when he does his mental future posting and projections.
I use to do that a lot myself until I got some help.
Now it's my therapy to not project or future surf anything beyond 24 hours in the future.
Works wonders for me.
He probably thinks I'm kidding with him about getting mental health but if what he posts on here is indicative of how he 'thinks' about other things in his life, he is one tortured individual.

Last edited:

newfie

Just take some more estrogen and go lay down . You'll feel much better when you get back up. Oh BTW since military service is in your mind's eye the ONLY measure of a man why didn't you stay in and make a career out of it?

you are too terrified of your shadow to understand manly things. why not regale us with more of your China / Iran phobia's coward.

dont worry a real man, our great president will take care of those boogey men for you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just take some more estrogen and go lay down . You'll feel much better when you get back up. Oh BTW since military service is in your mind's eye the ONLY measure of a man why didn't you stay in and make a career out of it?
you are too terrified of your shadow to understand manly things. why not regale us with more of your China / Iran phobia's coward.

dont worry a real man, our great president will take care of those boogey men for you.
Why don't ya exchange some pictures to see who has the biggest junk. LOL

Show me your junk.jpg

floridays

That's funny.
You obviously have a huge sense of self importance.
My psychologist is working with me to increase my sense of self-importance.

But then again, you know better than anyone who has spent 30+ years in the field.
You, obviously, are the smartest person in the world!
Yeah buddy, and if you don't cover your outstanding balance consider your next session cancelled.

Dr. Lipschitz

bacha29

You're still not answering a question as to why you didn't make a career out of the military ? Would pretty tough going for a bed pan emptying noncombatant but if you had stuck with it for 2 or 3 more decades you might have gotten bit closer to the man you think you are. On second thought don't bother because you probably would have ended up even more unstable than you are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.