Is it a coincidence...

The big package

I just started shopping around for tires for my truck and I'm going to be spending a lot of money to purchase them . I'm glad this all came down before I made the purchase Goodyear's not getting a dime from me , I'm out !!!!

Box Ox

That GoodYear sold out to China on the same day they chose to censor conservatives?

Article headline suggests something different from what the article text actually says. It was a plant reopening, not an opening. And it happened 2 days before Trump called for a boycott (yesterday).

Anyway, lots of companies seem to be similarly bowing down to the violent hard left mob.

I've always stuck with Michelin tires. Better than Goodyears all around.

"Goodyear’s tire plant in Pulandian, China, has restarted production after temporarily closing down to help curb the dangerous coronavirus outbreak in that nation.

The plant resumed partial production on Monday, Richard Kramer, Goodyear’s chairman and chief executive officer, told industry analysts on Tuesday.

Goodyear is also recommending that associates in China who can work remotely plan to do so and return to the office on Feb. 17 unless otherwise notified."

rickyb

That GoodYear sold out to China on the same day they chose to censor conservatives?

i like the words they use in the article; i agree corporations are traitors and i dont think the right wing has made the connection between that and nationalism / patriotism.

vantexan

i like the words they use in the article; i agree corporations are traitors and i dont think the right wing has made the connection between that and nationalism / patriotism.
True, the Right wing wants to do business with them and the Left wing wants to be them.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
called for a boycott (yesterday).
Article headline suggests something different from what the article text actually says. It was a plant reopening, not an opening. And it happened 2 days before Trump called for a boycott (yesterday).

Anyway, lots of companies seem to be similarly bowing down to the violent hard left mob.

I've always stuck with Michelin tires. Better than Goodyears all around.

"Goodyear’s tire plant in Pulandian, China, has restarted production after temporarily closing down to help curb the dangerous coronavirus outbreak in that nation.

The plant resumed partial production on Monday, Richard Kramer, Goodyear’s chairman and chief executive officer, told industry analysts on Tuesday.

Goodyear is also recommending that associates in China who can work remotely plan to do so and return to the office on Feb. 17 unless otherwise notified."
So China allowed them to reopen as long as they bent to chinas political will.