Is it over?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
same thing happened in 2007 when the market was on a huge roller coaster and then just dived down for quite awhile. bail outs etc. but they never did remedy the underlining causes.

Dumbperson

same thing happened in 2007 when the market was on a huge roller coaster and then just dived down for quite awhile. bail outs etc. but they never did remedy the underlining causes.
Ya don't force banks to give out loans to sub primes, they go looking for ways to turn that :censored2: into profit somewhere

El Correcto

god is dead
I know nothing about the stock market. But I threw money on Halliburton.
0264EB7F-25B8-4BD2-9171-313DEA6A06AA.jpeg

this just doesn’t seem right to me.

bacha29

This pilot was attempting a maneuver that was physically impossible, the co-pilot wanted to stop him. Remember reading about it.
This pilot was known for taking risks and trying to make that old bomber do aerial acrobatics that it was never designed for. He was called out by his superiors more than once and probably should have been disqualified. Family members of the crew were nearby and saw it all happen.

newfie

Take a look at that thing sticking out the side of his head. Either he really was a Borg after all and assimilated or he was yelling so loud that he made himself deaf.

he's known to be deaf. When trump announced his medal he couldnt hear and didnt know what was happening