Is Klein the devil?

P

pickup

We haven't had a Klein thread going lately , thought I would get one started.

Is Klein the devil? All signs indicate YES!

P

pickup

I noticed that when Klein is busy posting here, things seem to go a lot more smoothly in the outside world. When his green light is off, things get worse. That is why I think Klein is the devil.

over9five

Staff member
Each time Klein plays a song backwards, all he hears is "America sucks, America sucks, America sucks..........."

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, I found out about AJ online :

Couple face court for 'excessively' noisy sex

LONDON (AFP) - A British couple whose sex sessions were so noisy that A British couple whose sex sessions were so noisy that neighbours could not sleep, heard in court how their marathon romps sounded like someone being murdered, media reports said on Tuesday.

Steve and Caroline Cartwright's "howling" lovemaking sounded "unnatural", "hysterical" and "like they are both in inconsiderable pain", Newcastle Crown Court heard.

A 10-minute recording of their sex sessions was played out before a judge and two magistrates in the court, where the case continued on Tuesday.

Neighbours in Washington, south of Newcastle, complained about the noise -- as did a woman who walked past the house taking her child to school, and the postman.

The couple were banned from "shouting, screaming or vocalisation at such a level as to be a statutory nuisance," but now Caroline Cartwright, 48, is appealing against her conviction for breaching a noise abatement notice.

Next-door neighbour Rachel O'Connor said: "It's just quite unnatural.

"The noise sounds like they are both in inconsiderable pain.

"I cannot describe the noise. Totally excessive and I have never ever heard anything like it.

"I put my television in my bedroom on as loud as it could go and they drown it out."

The local council set up special equipment in O'Connor's flat and recorded noise levels of between 30 to 40 decibels, peaking at 47.

Marion Dixon, a council environmental health manager, took notes which said: "I heard a male voice howling loudly, which I felt was very unnerving."

She said when the couple were confronted by the council, "Mr Cartwright held his head in his hands but Mrs Cartwright seemed to find it quite amusing."

Dixon's colleague Pamela Spark called the noise "hysterical, almost continuous, just screaming.

"I found it very disturbing and I noted that it sounded like she was being murdered.

"It was very alarming."

Caroline Cartwright said she was unable to stop the noises.

"I tried to control it. I even tried to use a pillow to try and lessen the noise," she said.

"I have tried to minimise the situation by having sex in the morning -- not at night -- so the noise was not waking anybody."

klein

Each time Klein plays a song backwards, all he hears is "America sucks, America sucks, America sucks..........."

And that is not true.
Looking forward to being in America next week !
Trust me, if I hated it , like some of you may think. I would avoid it.
That's not the case. Not at all !

Btw: Got a darn good deal for healthinsurance anywhere outside Alberta.
Good for 1 year, only $98.00 from AMA Club.

I also get to celebrate 2 Thanksgivings this year ! :)

whiskey

And that is not true.
Looking forward to being in America next week !
Trust me, if I hated it , like some of you may think. I would avoid it.
That's not the case. Not at all !

Btw: Got a darn good deal for healthinsurance anywhere outside Alberta.
Good for 1 year, only $98.00 from AMA Club.

I also get to celebrate 2 Thanksgivings this year ! :)
Next week? Your visit isn't on my Mayan calendar. But my large wooden cross has just crept a little closer to me. America welcomes you with open arms!

Next week? Your visit isn't on my Mayan calendar. But my large wooden cross has just crept a little closer to me. America welcomes you with open arms!

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad Klein. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This Canadian, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We haven't had a Klein thread going lately , thought I would get one started.

Is Klein the devil? All signs indicate YES!
Klein is coming to America? I hope this song doesn't come true:

[video=youtube;Q9tEdbwXxXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9tEdbwXxXw[/video]

klein

Hoaxster, got that one mixed up.
The Devil in Ga is UPS headquarters !:wink2:

Be happy, there should be many more Canucks going south now for vacation, day trips, and plenty of shopping.

Be helping you out, getting the economy back on track.

I'm planning to go down with almost an empty suitcase,(besides some presents), and buy new clothing and goods there.
(just need winter wear to get back, so I don't freeze).

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad Klein. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This Canadian, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

You're gonna need a bigger boat!

P

pickup

Something's not right here.
This thread sniffs of a Seinfeld episode with Kathy Griffin.
No TV?

nah, no tv, gave it up, but to be quite frank, having a computer means never missing anything I want to see

Now that you mention it, I do remember that seinfeld episode with Kathy Griffin.

I really just started the thread because I am trying to keep tieguy and klein busy