is montecarlo12 still working for fedex...or on here?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Anyone seen a post from him? It seems to be over a year since he has been on here. Just would like to get his imput on the recent events that have been going on about the teamsters organizing a couple stations and of the recent bad news that fedex has been receiving from the lawmakers of this country. Many of you probably dont know who Im talking about but tieguy, moreluck, scratch, and a few others will remember him and his complete loyality and love for Fred S.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Many of you probably dont know who Im talking about but tieguy, moreluck, scratch, and a few others will remember him and his complete loyality and love for Fred S.

I remember him from my visits to BrownCafe when I using another moniker. I seem to remember some debate on who he was, including that it was Fred S himself! lol. -Rocky

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I haven't seen him around for quite a while.

I think that he may have come in under a different name for a short time, maybe a year or so ago. Someone else may remember what the name was because I just don't remember right now...

I'll send an email to his last registered address and tell him we were wondering about him.

{edited in: the email got bounced, no longer a valid address :( }

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I believe his name was "michael". And remember, didnt he have a "brother" that was an upser. He could spin any fact or statistic, he should be selling cars or go into law.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The only notes I had on montecarlo (from chat room) :

He was from Rhode Island
He grew up in Twenty-Nine Palms CA. & Cherry Pt. N.C.
He was looking for real estate in Apex N.C. to move there.