Is there an edit screen on the helper phones?

tadpole

Sometimes a box doesn’t pop out of my EDD that I had my helper deliver. I wonder if he forgot to scan it but there’s no way to check that I can find. I want to see a list of addresses in order that he delivered.

Also, what if you need to edit a stop? Any way to do that?

DiadDude

You can see the completed stops by clicking the 3 dot menu in the top right and selecting Filter. Select Completed and hit Apply. You will see a list of the completed stops for that phone.

tadpole

You can see the completed stops by clicking the 3 dot menu in the top right and selecting Filter. Select Completed and hit Apply. You will see a list of the completed stops for that phone.
Unfortunately the list isn’t in a useful order and no tracking numbers are shown.

Luckily, our helper phone isn’t working at all today (no connection) so we won’t have to worry about using it.

DiadDev

Software Developer
Unfortunately the list isn’t in a useful order and no tracking numbers are shown.

Luckily, our helper phone isn’t working at all today (no connection) so we won’t have to worry about using it.

Functionality to view completed stop details/tracking numbers has been added, and will be available in a future version of the app.

DiadDude

Can you please add a bookmark feature for the EDD list. Like the back arrow on the DIADs.
The phone automatically sets a bookmark at the spot where you left the EDD list and returns you to that spot when it re-displays the list.

In other words, it does the bookmark for you automatically, all the time.

DiadDude

As stated above, the display of completed tracking numbers will be available in the near future.

If you're having a lot of trouble with your helper phone, please check the version that is displayed on the login screen. It should be at least 3.1.2.0.....preferably 3.5.6.0 or higher

specter208

The phone automatically sets a bookmark at the spot where you left the EDD list and returns you to that spot when it re-displays the list.

In other words, it does the bookmark for you automatically, all the time.
Hmmm. Not in my experience.. Although I will go and check if this is true later. Seems like it always goes back to the top after a scan. But if you say it does then I believe you.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
As stated above, the display of completed tracking numbers will be available in the near future.

If you're having a lot of trouble with your helper phone, please check the version that is displayed on the login screen. It should be at least 3.1.2.0.....preferably 3.5.6.0 or higher

I noticed that some phones were different, but didn't think to check the version number. Some phones still have the crappy red line across the screen when scanning. The good phones have no line, and those scan a lot better. I'm guessing those are the later versions.

If we find a phone running the outdated version, which member of management do we notify to get it resolved?

Future

Victory Ride
Sometimes a box doesn’t pop out of my EDD that I had my helper deliver. I wonder if he forgot to scan it but there’s no way to check that I can find. I want to see a list of addresses in order that he delivered.

Also, what if you need to edit a stop? Any way to do that?
@Jkloc420

Heffalump

You can also filter stops from orion to sequential (edd). Me and my driver always went at it over stops still on his board But they would fall off my helper phone. So eventually you kinda want to run off one device. The stops he scanned would not fall off my board either.

DiadDude

You can also filter stops from orion to sequential (edd). Me and my driver always went at it over stops still on his board But they would fall off my helper phone. So eventually you kinda want to run off one device. The stops he scanned would not fall off my board either.
If you are in a bad coverage area, the devices may not communicate with each other. If by chance you choose to "Work Offline" on the phone, then they will not communicate until you punch out of the phone and punch back in.

DiadDude

I noticed that some phones were different, but didn't think to check the version number. Some phones still have the crappy red line across the screen when scanning. The good phones have no line, and those scan a lot better. I'm guessing those are the later versions.

If we find a phone running the outdated version, which member of management do we notify to get it resolved?

Your center team should be able to request a new version be sent to the phone, or you can PM me the Phone's ID. The ID is about 8 digits long and starts with an 'A'.