Is this normal for UPS to sent my package to a diffrent state ?

themaster158

Ok, I delivered a package to someone from eBay, and kind of confused on what to do now...

Sent an email and everything,but this doesn't happen often...right?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Kansas City itself is split by two different state lines of Kansas and Missouri. The center which serves KC, MO may be located in KC, KS and that is why your tracking info shows that. That's just my guess anyway. I couldn't imagine that the two halves of the city would have two different centers. At least not a city the size of KC.

UPSGUY72

Ok, I delivered a package to someone from eBay, and kind of confused on what to do now...

Sent an email and everything,but this doesn't happen often...right?

What is the problem ?? The package was shipped from Watertown to KC. The package is in KC and the 1st attempt at a delivery was made but nobody was there to sign for the package. As other have stated KC is in both KS and MO and the UPS building where they deliver out of are specifically located in KS.

Last edited:

Just Lurking

Both buildings in the KC area (Lenexa and James St) are on the Kansas side of the state line. KC straddles the state line of Kansas and Missouri.

Kansas is a right to work state. Missouri is a union shop state. Both buildings are represented by Local 41 out of KC, MO though.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Not referring to this actual package, but I have seen the computer(OPLD) 'thinking' and it use to send packages all over the place trying to match the address. I would think that would have been resolved by now.