Is this normal?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Because once you’ve been here long enough, you will watch guys like that blow out their knees, backs, shoulders etc....

some will not be able to continue their career to collect retirement.

others will retire and live with constant pain and require surgery.

That pace is not good for you in the long run. You need to look out for you. This job is a marathon not a sprint.

good work ethic is showing up on time everyday, doing a good job and making it to the finish line in good health so you can enjoy the retirement you’ve earned.
Not a driver but this applies to us all. At any job. My body is paying the price for my years of working at a breakneck pace. I learned to slow it down a long time ago. Now my wrists, shoulders, and knees are always achey. Especially my shoulders. But sometimes it's fun, to me anyways, to outwork these young turds we have today. It's worth the ibuprofen the next day.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Yes, because only union jobs have mediocre employees.

so you think killing yourself and your body for 30+ years is being a good employee?

you know first hand that pace leads to a time loss (worker’s comp) injury and or accidents. It’s only a matter of time.

or do you think pacing yourself and having an injury an accident free career is being a good employee?
Don't feed the troll. That's one of his go to lines.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Fact of the matter is everyone dogs on the runner gunner but no one ever defends him/her . If you can dish it you need to be able to take it .
4A72B1B4-A28E-4540-A8AD-DF149F14211B.gif

11.19igrad

True story guy in my building biggest runner ever. Used a relative as a jumper during peak. Would bail everyone out under the sun. Would finish 400 stops by 5pm and work 14 hours driving around helping 3-4 drivers every night. Made one mistake and he got canned never to be seen again. Run all you want, the first time you screw up they forget about everything. You’re dead to em.

:censored2: