ISIS aka The Islamic State

moreluck

golden ticket member
2nalnqr.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe you should write a letter to Mr. Gutfeld to express your displeasure.
Get it all out !

Perhaps you should express your own thoughts on issues of the day rather than rely on the efforts of others to express them for you.

Or could it be that you are nearly as up to date on current events as you may think.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's called "other people's words" that I might agree with. I think Will Rogers has a few and so does Lincoln.
Read the words.....don't always scan ahead to "who said it". Only idiots would do that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe you should write a letter to Mr. Gutfeld to express your displeasure.
Get it all out !

GUTFELD, a paid mouthpiece who READS whatever is put on the teleprompter in front of him. The better he reads it, the more air time fox gives him.

On the other hand, you "think" he is speaking his own mind.

TOS.

wkmac

GUTFELD, a paid mouthpiece who READS whatever is put on the teleprompter in front of him. The better he reads it, the more air time fox gives him.

TOS.

So someone who reads from a teleprompter is all but an empty suit reading his lines given to him for the benefit of others?

Got it!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That is possibly the most uninformed, willfully deceitful, distillation of history that I have ever heard.

That's funny... for some reason you remind me of some other members that have posted here over the years...

Roadrunner2012
Submarine
Cochise
GlenBurnie
passerby
Red State
Slothrop
susiedriver
Tyrone Slothrop
Huey
Huey Newton
squash dissent
Censored Poster
Ghost Who Walks

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
That's funny... for some reason you remind me of some other members that have posted here over the years...

Roadrunner2012
Submarine
BrownShark

Cochise
GlenBurnie
passerby
Red State
Slothrop
susiedriver
Tyrone Slothrop
Huey
Huey Newton
squash dissent
Censored Poster
Ghost Who Walks

Another one bites the dust!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

TOS.
As opposed to those brilliant, thought provoking hosts on CNN and MSNBC that never read from a teleprompter.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Another one bites the dust!!
He / she is still free to post here but the account is now in the mod queue so their posts will have to be approved by a mod before they display on the public forum.

And for those of you that like to claim that we only put liberals in the queue you might be interested that there is a frequent poster with a strong conservative pov has been posting from the mod queue for several months due to making personal attacks on other members.

Our friend ovah addressed this issue in 2008.

Brownshark, don't make this into what it is not. I deleted your last post because you made a rude, personal attack on a member.

It is insane of you to suggest that we only allow pro-Republican views to be posted. It was me that approved all your McCain bashing videos.

I think bashing a BrownCafe member is a lot different than bashing a political candidate. Here's the difference: Bashing a BC member will not be allowed.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
There's no blaming Obama in this situation ,the media is making it more public,they stop one terrorist group and another one rise,it will never end,just look at the history of violence in that region.My condolences go out to the families who are affected by this RIP.Unfortunately will still happen after obama.