Isp/overlap timeline

bacha29

I see the deadline for the final nationwide isp/overlap conversion has been moved up to October 2019. I wonder what they've got up their sleeve now? Perhaps they fear that Congressional action regarding the legal definition of an independent contractor and coemployer may be in the offing following the 2018 midterms.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it would appear that something has got them spooked and this is a preemptive measure .

bacha29

Or they just realized the significant savings from the ISP model and want to hoard more profits...
That can't be ruled out given the growing prospects of a bull blown trade war with guys like Fat Freddy caught right in the middle of it but at the same time the long festering sore regarding the way 1099's have been tossed around has been tax compliance . I've read credible estimates of the outstanding unpaid taxes ( FIT FICA state and local ) resulting from the abusive use of 1099's run as high as 450 billion.

dvalleyjim

That can't be ruled out given the growing prospects of a bull blown trade war with guys like Fat Freddy caught right in the middle of it but at the same time the long festering sore regarding the way 1099's have been tossed around has been tax compliance . I've read credible estimates of the outstanding unpaid taxes ( FIT FICA state and local ) resulting from the abusive use of 1099's run as high as 450 billion.

Their is no trade war. China is caving. But Freddy is a globalist, and a Crony capitalist. Crony Capitalists do better under the career politicians than an outsider like Trump who is against a one world economy where Americans have to give up a lot of prosperity so Globalist corporate donors can make more money.

dvalleyjim

You would have to be on crack to think any of Trump's foreign or domestic policies are globalist. Come on let's have a little honesty, or maybe your not paying attention,

Exec32

He builds with an entire immigrant workforce. He sells his name to the highest bidder. He doesn't create businesses, he sells real estate. His policies are for someone like you, gullible.
He has no integrity and will lie. The only outsider he is,,,is a outside the military, he is draft dodging coward.

vantexan

He builds with an entire immigrant workforce. He sells his name to the highest bidder. He doesn't create businesses, he sells real estate. His policies are for someone like you, gullible.
He has no integrity and will lie. The only outsider he is,,,is a outside the military, he is draft dodging coward.
And yet he's fighting, as President, to put America's interests first. Paradoxical, no?