Israel

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
636001588211685470-2037032291_53925-Home-Is-Where-The-Heart-Is.jpg

Last edited:
P

pickup

it is so funny how you gullible xtians (some not all), fall for israel. the same people who think Jesus was a complete fraud, same people who supposedly killed him... you have love for the same people? how clueless are you people?

Always refreshing to see some Pre Vatican 2 Catholics still alive and well. Keep up the good work.

wkmac

Care to back that statement up?

I doubt TOS took any time to read about some of the deep history of area and the people involved but if one were to at least go back to the period of Sykes Picot and come forward, there is some basis for making that argument. In TOS defense, few people do in the first place so there you go.

If I were King for a Day, (other than to first fire myself from such a position) I'd step out of the way and let the people of this region annihilate one another. One of our biggest mistakes is to intervene and interfere with the process of evolution as it just makes the problem that much bigger when it finally does blow up. And it always does.

You can't stop nature, you can only learn from it and EVOLVE or DIE thus making way for a more superior species to take the place!

newfie

I doubt TOS took any time to read about some of the deep history of area and the people involved but if one were to at least go back to the period of Sykes Picot and come forward, there is some basis for making that argument. In TOS defense, few people do in the first place so there you go.

If I were King for a Day, (other than to first fire myself from such a position) I'd step out of the way and let the people of this region annihilate one another. One of our biggest mistakes is to intervene and interfere with the process of evolution as it just makes the problem that much bigger when it finally does blow up. And it always does.

You can't stop nature, you can only learn from it and EVOLVE or DIE thus making way for a more superior species to take the place!

silly

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The people who (supposedly) killed Jesus all died around 2,000 years ago. Blaming the current occupants of Israel for the actions of their ancestors is...well...clueless.
Sort of like people wanting reparations for something that happened over a century and a half ago?