Israel

vantexan

prior to israel moving its troops to teh borders of gaza there was israeli land stealin settlers in gaza.
Israel has been out of Gaza since 2005 including removing Jewish settlers who didn't want to leave. You think with Hamas in charge of Gaza, especially after the recent terrorist attack, that any Israeli would try to move into the Gaza Strip? Seriously? They'd be dead in hours if not minutes.

Thebrownblob

where did i say they have a right to kill civilians?

palestine is colonized! norm finkelstein did a video on teh history of the conflict. zionists began stealing land in 1800s. today at the protest they said this began 75 years ago i suppose when israel became a state.

prior to israel moving its troops to teh borders of gaza there was israeli land stealin settlers in gaza.
Don’t backtrack now, you said it was justified.

Box Ox

im in favor of a ceasefire.

and under international law the colonized have a right to violently resist

Your posts regarding this particular issue tend to have 2 opposing ideas that come together to form an incoherent statement.

1. No need to kill civilians/you don't approve of killing civilians.

2. Actually, killing Israeli civilians is fine and you approve of it because it's a just cause and is supported by international law.

For example:

"No need to kill civilians and under intl law the palestinians have a right to violently rebel against the land stealin israelis. i encourage violent rebellion"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Your posts regarding this particular issue tend to have 2 opposing ideas that come together to form an incoherent statement.

2. Actually, killing Israeli civilians is fine and you approve of it because it's a just cause and is supported by international law.

For example:

"No need to kill civilians and under intl law the palestinians have a right to violently rebel against the land stealin israelis. i encourage violent rebellion"
Gotta love the mentally ill.

rickyb

For example:

intl law does not support killing civilians im sure

if you are killing people who are violently stealing land, then they are not civilians

rickyb

Israel has been out of Gaza since 2005 including removing Jewish settlers who didn't want to leave. You think with Hamas in charge of Gaza, especially after the recent terrorist attack, that any Israeli would try to move into the Gaza Strip? Seriously? They'd be dead in hours if not minutes.
wrong israel moved its troops to the border of gaza around then, and control everything that goes in and out which as it turns out is very few people. israel controls the land sea and air and egypt controls part of the other crossing which completes the concentration camp of gaza. i believe all the human rights orgs call continue to call it an occupation

Box Ox

For example:

intl law does not support killing civilians im sure

if you are killing people who are violently stealing land, then they are not civilians

So you're saying Israel has no civilians and it's therefore fine for Hamas to kill them all under international law.

What'dyabringmetoday???

palestine is colonized! norm finkelstein did a video on teh history of the conflict. zionists began stealing land in 1800s. today at the protest they said this began 75 years ago i suppose when israel became a state.

Mommy needs to help you with the capital letters. And spelling.