Israel

vantexan

theres a list of genocidal statements by the crazy israeli govt on norman finkelsteins website if you dont believe its a genocide
Again, if Israel wanted a genocide, they have most of Gaza's population in a small area right now. They could kill all of them very quickly. Your use of the word genocide is insulting to the millions who've died in actual genocides.

rickyb

Again, if Israel wanted a genocide, they have most of Gaza's population in a small area right now. They could kill all of them very quickly. Your use of the word genocide is insulting to the millions who've died in actual genocides.
gazas population in a small area right now....hmmmm

how big is gaza again?

i agree with you they could nuke them but its politically impossible for the crazy israelis...and they actually are crazy!

vantexan

how big is gaza again?

i agree with you they could nuke them but its politically impossible for the crazy israelis...and they actually are crazy!
Do you not actually follow the news? Most of the population is at the south end of the strip. Most of Gaza's buildings are empty. They're all huddled together. If Israel wanted to commit genocide then it would be super easy. You and your fellow overgrown children use the word genocide to try and help the Palestinians win. Good luck with that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do you not actually follow the news? Most of the population is at the south end of the strip. Most of Gaza's buildings are empty. They're all huddled together. If Israel wanted to commit genocide then it would be super easy. You and your fellow overgrown children use the word genocide to try and help the Palestinians win. Good luck with that.
Super easy, barely an inconvenience

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1713736735647.png

Thebrownblob

look up criticisms of the mainstream media. i like when alex jones interviewed him, who is also dishonest, and piers started to get uneasy when alex mentioned big pharma.

i believe theres a philosophy where you can either have truth or money / power.
Ricky, you love big Pharma.

rickyb

Leftist comrades believe there aren’t any Israeli civilians and equate all Israelis to 19th century slavers and it’s the pro-Israel folks who have a genocide boner?
well you can quote me on the first one

do you see anyone here on the left calling for genocide? theres no one. only the right wing "christian" extremists i think who call for genocide.

feel free to quote it.

Box Ox

do you see anyone here on the left calling for genocide? theres no one. only the right wing "christian" extremists i think who call for genocide.

feel free to quote it.

Ok, sure.

from the river to the sea doesnt mean eliminating israel LOL

“From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will Be Free” is a common call-to-arms for pro-Palestinian activists, especially student activists on college campuses. It calls for the establishment of a State of Palestine from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, erasing the State of Israel and its people.

It is also a rallying cry for terrorist groups and their sympathizers, from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) to Hamas, which called for Israel’s destruction in its original governing charter in 1988 and was responsible for the October 7, 2023 terror attack on Israeli civilians, murdering over 1,000 people in the single deadliest day for Jews since the Holocaust."