Issued a warning letter over a misload?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Also I was charged with being disrespectful to a customer by slamming a door in her face as the Customer Counter had closed for the night ,but she arrived to late to get her parcel. My manager wanted me gone so bad that he had a Labor Manager from the District Office ( out of state ) show up to can me. UPS' only problem was it happened in August and for years had taken the whole month into Labor Day as vaca time.

rocket man

So apparently this is my second misload when they tested us without us knowing they put changed the labels. And after the second one, the supervisor said we won't have this talk again about misloads and I agreed. Next thing I know, the supervisor has the union rep bring me a warning letter over a misload.

WTF. If I was just given a verbal warning how can it just jump to a warning letter? When I asked if I was the only one they said no and had given other people warning letters for a misload. Is there a way to grieve this, especially since the second case was one where I left for break and came back to see the boxes rearranged?
don't worry about getting wrote up for misload. Just make sure you turn in a grievance or a lot of concern right way not tomorrow not the next day do it this week