It’s a rap

Gixxer2003

CECB9543-C465-4F09-9494-7DDBAF13CA0C.jpeg
it kinda hurts seeing this

Gixxer2003

Your employee ID starts with "114" , damn you old .
I been@ at ups for a Long time there were no cell phones when I started we had pagers I don’t know how much Time u have in back then there was a pay phone booth on every corner. What a pain in the ass u had to call the center every time they paged u

rod

Retired 22 years
I been@ at ups for a Long time there were no cell phones when I started we had pagers I don’t know how much Time u have in back then there was a pay phone booth on every corner. What a pain in the ass u had to call the center every time they paged u
We need all us old geezers on here that we can get. These young punks think they know everything.

Gixxer2003

The one thing that’s comforting. I don’t have to worry about being Fired anymore Lol. I’ve been taken off the job a few times once I reached 22 years things got rough I was lucky to get my 25 in sitting home for 3 months not knowing was not fun

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The one thing that’s comforting. I don’t have to worry about being Fired anymore Lol. I’ve been taken off the job a few times once I reached 22 years things got rough I was lucky to get my 25 in sitting home for 3 months not knowing was not fun

It wouldn't have anything to do with the 14 backing accidents, would it?

On second thought, perhaps you shouldn't drive for Uber (or anybody).