It Happened Sooner than Later

Observer

Well, it was a busy day for an Amazon Delivery Associate in Cleveland, OH: area. He decided to drop off a guys kitchen timer and then come back an retrieve it. Little did he know that the guy had a doorknob camera that got the whole thing.
Amazon stated that they run checks on their new people - well I guess that they aren't that great of a check. Guess they are hiring some "quality" people.

john chesney

Well, it was a busy day for an Amazon Delivery Associate in Cleveland, OH: area. He decided to drop off a guys kitchen timer and then come back an retrieve it. Little did he know that the guy had a doorknob camera that got the whole thing.
Amazon stated that they run checks on their new people - well I guess that they aren't that great of a check. Guess they are hiring some "quality" people.
You take a look around our joint lately? Quality people does not come to mind either

KoennenTiger

The 19 year old desperate looking kids I see trying to run an Amazon prime route around town in unmarked white or yellow rental vans are clearly completely untrained and serious dangers on the road. They go the wrong way down one way streets, back down the middle of busy roads 150 feet, drive on the shoulder, drive through the turn lane, make illegal turns, and are just a total mess.

No wonder Amazon isn't branding those vans. Do they really want people associating their underpaid contractors with their brand?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The 19 year old desperate looking kids I see trying to run an Amazon prime route around town in unmarked white or yellow rental vans are clearly completely untrained and serious dangers on the road. They go the wrong way down one way streets, back down the middle of busy roads 150 feet, drive on the shoulder, drive through the turn lane, make illegal turns, and are just a total mess.

No wonder Amazon isn't branding those vans. Do they really want people associating their underpaid contractors with their brand?
The amazon brand is pretty much an online Walmart... cheap Chinese crap they can sell at a small profit and do that a billion times...their brand has been watered down .... i rarely buy anything from them any more...

M

MenInBrown

The amazon brand is pretty much an online Walmart... cheap Chinese crap they can sell at a small profit and do that a billion times...their brand has been watered down .... i rarely buy anything from them any more...

I have quite a few customers that no longer use amazon. Myself included.

badpal

Cant see how they bypass the DOT rules.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One step below LaserShip.