IT Strategy

Hi guys and gals,

I am currently doing my masters in Business IT in Melbourne, Australia.

One of my research essays includes defining an IT strategy for UPS, I was wondering if anyone here had an inside word on IT strategy for UPS and would be able to help me out in relation to the direction that UPS may be taking or if any new technologies are being looked into.

Thanks in advance!

T

Techno Insider

Dear researcher, any discussion of UPS technology strategy would be considered "classified" in terms of disclosure. You may want to consider gathering whatever you can from the open internet and i would certainly hope noone would disclose anything further.

A

Anonymous Sarcast

Hi guys and gals,

One of my research essays includes defining an IT strategy for UPS, I was wondering if anyone here had an inside word on IT strategy for UPS and would be able to help me out in relation to the direction that UPS may be taking or if any new technologies are being looked into.

Thanks in advance!

Likely projects include:
DIAD V

Preloader Unemployment System

SBD II for Automotive

System for Managing Union Timecards

De-skilling Algorithm For Technicians

...and many more.

helenofcalifornia

Sorry Voice of Reason, I responded to the wrong person. I am beginning to like you more and more. You're alright even though you are a rookie. Heh, heh, heh.

hoser

Industrial Slob
Hi guys and gals,

Thanks in advance!
you're going for your masters and you're trying to obtain propriatery information over the internet. did the ethics chair OK that?:confused:1

hoser

Industrial Slob
Ethics?
I think that must be in the last semester, never heard the word before...
You're going for your masters, so that requires primary research, right? You're obtaining data through human subjects, and your school doesn't require you to propose your methods research to an ethics comittee? Does your school even have a Office of Research Ethics?

It does in fact...

I was mainly looking for a starting point. Pretty much what your Anonymous friend did...

Likely projects include:
DIAD V

SBD II for Automotive

Feel free to PM me if you would like some more info.

trickpony1

It could be me and my paranoid/twisted/delusional mind (according to some management posters), but I get the real strong impression that the original poster is "pulling our leg", so to speak.

"Why?", you ask.

I went to one of the free encyclopedia sites and typed in ":censored2:". I am reasonable sure that Cheryl doesn't want me to relay what I saw. While this material may appeal to some....it didn't do anything for me.

But then it could just be me........

(no smilie faces here)

hoser

Industrial Slob
It does in fact...

I was mainly looking for a starting point. Pretty much what your Anonymous friend did...

Likely projects include:
DIAD V

SBD II for Automotive

Feel free to PM me if you would like some more info.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I went to one of the free encyclopedia sites and typed in ":censored2:". I am reasonable sure that Cheryl doesn't want me to relay what I saw. While this material may appeal to some....it didn't do anything for me.
What did you see? Because all I saw was a bunch of text :( :tongue_sm

T

Tracer

Hi guys and gals,

Thanks in advance!

HI,
Just been reading this thread - Buk Fashions - have you tried yet to get a job in UPS, from the sound of your queries and not to mention name, I would say that you are well suited to a management position! We like people with spunk!