it sucks that you have to shave your beard to drive.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-36.jpeg

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've noticed Feeder drivers out of some building with beards. It's mainly drivers from BurMD. Anyone from that area know if there's anything different in their supplement that allows this? I looked through and didn't notice anything. Mainly curious why I only see drivers from there with beards.

We have more and more feeder drivers in our HUB getting medical cards saying they can't shave so that they can grow facial hair. Now half of our feeder drivers look like Zac Brown

oldngray

nowhere special
There are cooties in feeder locker rooms. The drivers can't shave or have close contact with women. The only treatment is to eat frequent large meals.

muthatrucka

that is all.
Technically you don't. There are tons of drivers around with beards now(mostly in feeders). You simply have to be willing to go get the doc excuse. Although, this will also put a target on your back for harassment from management. Just be willing to get some extra attention.

Rainman

Its all good.
Rather than take the picture, did you think to take the FedEx package, dump off the water and either bag it or place it under the package that you had properly DR'd?
I thought about it, but the damage was already done. It's possible to open up a whole other can of worms by handling another carrier's damaged delivery. Had I gotten there earlier, then I probably would have. I have in the past.

The whole point of the post is that you get what you pay for. We are paid the most, so we as a group consistently go the extra mile. Sometimes other carriers do too, not trying to slam anyone. But if you want quality you should expect to pay for it.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Rainman

Its all good.
Security camera clearly shows that ups man was holding expensive fedex delivery, that is now missing.
That happened in our building. :censored2: driver actually stole an iPad, was arrested when he tried to activate it. In jail and fired now. He was a problem child the whole time he drove. Some people never learn.

Rainman

Its all good.
I've noticed Feeder drivers out of some building with beards. It's mainly drivers from BurMD. Anyone from that area know if there's anything different in their supplement that allows this? I looked through and didn't notice anything. Mainly curious why I only see drivers from there with beards.
I heard that someone started not shaving, management didn't speak up, and before long most drivers were doing it and it got out of hand. Instead of fighting it, management threw in the towel.

MoarTape

I heard that someone started not shaving, management didn't speak up, and before long most drivers were doing it and it got out of hand. Instead of fighting it, management threw in the towel.

That's funny if that's the case. I get bitched at if my sideburns even encroach slightly below the ear.

Rainman

Its all good.
That's funny if that's the case. I get bitched at if my sideburns even encroach slightly below the ear.
They don't let things get out of hand in my building either, although they're not as strict as they once were.