It's always BLM/Antifa. MAGA is blameless.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m not white knighting and am tired of politicians getting rich off their job: regardless of party. I’m looking at you Feinstein and Manchin.

It’s just funny that pretty much every Republican candidate for the last 36 years has been multi-generational wealthy and inherited their money.
1658085807529.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A Minneapolis Trump supporter has been charged with wire fraud after investigators determined he burned his own van and spray painted ‘BLM’ and ‘Biden 2020’ on his garage in an attempt to blame Antifa.

A story like that will cause dna leakage in the TDS crowd for sure! Way more stimulating that the BLM leader using donations to buy personal expensive real estate story!

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Which stops at the top 50. Doesn't give total number of each party.

I did. And the website you posted didn't answer the question. You were so sure you were going to make a Trump supporter look stupid then you ended up looking stupid.
The list I linked to showed the original source of the data, which has the complete list.

Where are you moving the goalposts to next time?

MAGAts are so lazy.

vantexan

The list I linked to showed the original source of the data, which has the complete list.

Where are you moving the goalposts to next time?

MAGAts are so lazy.
By the way the complete list only shows the wealth of the top 50 so no good determining how many millionaires are in each party. That was the point of this exercise. Once again you failed to make a Trump supporter look stupid.

Jiangshi

By the way the complete list only shows the wealth of the top 50 so no good determining how many millionaires are in each party. That was the point of this exercise. Once again you failed to make a Trump supporter look stupid.
Wrong!

There are 530 on the list.

MAGAts, you can lead them to the facts, but you can’t make them accept them.

vantexan

Wrong!

There are 530 on the list.

MAGAts, you can lead them to the facts, but you can’t make them accept them.
That just shows them in order of their wealth. After the first 50 they don't tell net worth. So no way to tell how many of each party.are millionaires. Bless your heart, you try so hard to make Trump supporters look stupid but still end up looking stupid yourself.

Jiangshi

That just shows them in order of their wealth. After the first 50 they don't tell net worth. So no way to tell how many of each party.are millionaires. Bless your heart, you try so hard to make Trump supporters look stupid but still end up looking stupid yourself.
Yes they do tell you their net worth.

Imagine accusing some of trying to make you look stupid, and then proving that you may be.

If you don’t know how to use the Internet, you should log off instead of doubling down.

vantexan

Yes they do tell you their net worth.

Imagine accusing some of trying to make you look stupid, and then proving that you may be.

If you don’t know how to use the Internet, you should log off instead of doubling down.
Maybe you'd like to share the website that shows that? We'd all appreciate it. Cause the "Roll Call" website only shows the net worth of the top 50. And the last 10 or so.

Jiangshi

lose lose proposition arguing with these clowns.....
I agree, but as a courtesy to a guy sleeping on the ground in a near failed state, click the arrow next to the Congress critters name.

Do I need to do a screenshot tutorial for you?

MAGATs are not so bright.