It's always BLM/Antifa. MAGA is blameless.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Well some people on here blamed that well known international terrorist group the Boogaloo boys. 😂 whoever they are? Most likely some lefttist plant group, meant to shift blame. Similar to white supremest of which I’ve never met one in my life.

Probably a handful of soyboys living in Mommy's basement. I have never met any either.
I guess if you two have never met one they must not exist

vantexan

Name a congress critter in the middle of the list and I’ll show you what his net worth is.
OK, mea culpa. Didn't realize that list was clickable. Must be hard on you knowing you're vastly superior to Trump supporters and yet you're going to get your ass kicked in the midterms.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
OK, mea culpa. Didn't realize that list was clickable. Must be hard on you knowing you're vastly superior to Trump supporters and yet you're going to get your ass kicked in the midterms.
WTF

You are living in a near failed State, sleeping on the ground.

Can you even legally vote?

You seem to be a leach who doesn’t pay taxes and lives on benefits afforded to you by Democrats.

Prove me wrong.

vantexan

WTF

You are living in a near failed State, sleeping on the ground.

Can you even legally vote?

You seem to be a leach who doesn’t pay taxes and lives on benefits afforded to you by Democrats.

Prove me wrong.
I live on a pension I earned. I know that's a foreign concept to liberals. Do you know what the official exchange rate is for the Argentine Peso to the Dollar? Last I looked today it was 128.14 to 1. Do you know how many Pesos I get if I send myself money by Western Union? As of today it was 301.5 to 1. If I send myself $300 I'll get just over $700 worth of pesos in a country that's more than 50% cheaper than the U.S. That's enough to get by fine for more than a month. I know it's hard to understand but I didn't come here to start a new life in Argentina, which by the way if you saw all the nice cars everywhere and restaurants, etc would hardly seem like a failed state. I came here to get my finances under control after incurring some debt with a heart attack last March. And when my SS starts I'll save as much as possible to build a nestegg. Saw an opportunity and am making the most of it. And I paid taxes for decades. Am a little behind now and that's being taken care of too. Now go canoodle with Bacha.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I live on a pension I earned. I know that's a foreign concept to liberals. Do you know what the official exchange rate is for the Argentine Peso to the Dollar? Last I looked today it was 128.14 to 1. Do you know how many Pesos I get if I send myself money by Western Union? As of today it was 301.5 to 1. If I send myself $300 I'll get just over $700 worth of pesos in a country that's more than 50% cheaper than the U.S. That's enough to get by fine for more than a month. I know it's hard to understand but I didn't come here to start a new life in Argentina, which by the way if you saw all the nice cars everywhere and restaurants, etc would hardly seem like a failed state. I came here to get my finances under control after incurring some debt with a heart attack last March. And when my SS starts I'll save as much as possible to build a nestegg. Saw an opportunity and am making the most of it. And I paid taxes for decades. Am a little behind now and that's being taken care of too. Now go canoodle with Bacha.
Sure, Jan.

lol

PT Car Washer

Sounds like a good plan. You paid taxes all of your life and deserve the same benefits as any other American.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658296799780.png

vantexan

Hey, vantexan just what kinds of cars do they drive down there ?
All EVs ?
They aren't that progressive. Ford has a really cool version of the Ranger here. Lots of VW's. There's a Shell station across the highway from the campground. Has a really nice sitting area. Bummer is anything imported is jacked up in price. 2 ltr bottle of Coke Zero is about $3.50.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They aren't that progressive. Ford has a really cool version of the Ranger here. Lots of VW's. There's a Shell station across the highway from the campground. Has a really nice sitting area. Bummer is anything imported is jacked up in price. 2 ltr bottle of Coke Zero is about $3.50.
The USA was the last country in the world to get the Ranger.
Part of the plan Ford announced when they killed off the old Ranger years ago.

vantexan

The USA was the last country in the world to get the Ranger.
Part of the plan Ford announced when they killed off the old Ranger years ago.
The American version seems a bit bigger and not as sleek. A lot of smaller but sharp looking pickups here. Did see a full size Chevy short bed last week. Plenty of traffic here and also big buses full of the poor.

Re-Raise

The American version seems a bit bigger and not as sleek. A lot of smaller but sharp looking pickups here. Did see a full size Chevy short bed last week. Plenty of traffic here and also big buses full of the poor.
I can’t even imagine being so broke, with no family or friends that I would have to move to Argentina!!

Who are you people?