It's always BLM/Antifa. MAGA is blameless.

Re-Raise

You've posted more this weekend than I have. On a website for employees of a company you don't work for.

You're sitting there attacking that guy's retirement because deep down you're not happy with your own, and it makes you feel temporarily better to put him down.

Probably went on a cruise or vacation or two, bought something expensive, played some golf. You're realizing your family and friends are living their lives, you're not a part of them, and you don't have one of your own. Probably having trouble getting a regular sleep schedule.

My suggestion.....
Go get a job. Part time at a non profit maybe. Just something to give you a set schedule.

I'm happy to help you here buddy, just let me know if you need anything else.
You're welcome.
7924DF0D-29B3-4C36-9FA4-06B065FD2725.gif

Run along Cletus!

How is TRAC doing? Lol

At least his tent has fewer squirrels in it than your “house”!

Re-Raise

I'm just trying to help you buddy.

I know it's tough adjusting to retirement after 30 years of schlepping cardboard like a slave. It just takes time my friend.

You'll be okay.
Hang in there pal.
Do you even work for UPS?

I am 1.5 million and at least one heart attack from living in a tent in Argentina!

I’ve been happily married for 35yrs and my parents just celebrated their 67th wedding anniversary. And they have more money than we have! Even though they have my name on all of it .including the 500+ acre farm.

Why are the broke, unhealthy, uneducated, multiple divorce people the staunchest members of the “BASE”??

Re-Raise

This website gives me a perspective into the political climate that I can’t get from small talk with the strange people in my neighborhood. Thank you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am 1.5 million and at least one heart attack from living in a tent in Argentina!

I’ve been happily married for 35yrs and my parents just celebrated their 67th wedding anniversary. And they have more money than we have! Even though they have my name on all of it .including the 500+ acre farm.
You might notice I didn't mention anything about money in my post. But you seem to place a lot of importance in it.

Which means you didn't learn anything from the lesson I offered you.

I hope you can work out your issues.
I'll pray for you my good friend.

Last edited:

vantexan

No..just thinking how your life pretty much sucks!

Might be the Libturds fault!

Have you considered buying Trac crypto like some of the other geniuses?

Lol
Have you considered I'm enjoying the adventure? Years ago I made a mistake. I turned down a UPS mgr's job offer because at the tender age of 28 I thought FedEx was a better company to work for. I paid for that mistake. Trying to make up some ground here and you seem to think that's worthy of ridicule. But I'd never be happy with your version of life anyways. One good thing about working for FedEx is you can transfer. Used that to move all over the country. Worked in some neat places. Worked in some horrible situations. But overall I'm too nomadic to settle down. So scoff, snort, deride, doesn't matter. What matters is this country is being torn apart by people you support. Come November we'll get halfway back to getting it righted.

Re-Raise

What matters is this country is being torn apart by people you support. Come November we'll get halfway back to getting it righted.
This country is being torn apart?

You don’t even live here!

Why do you people get so worked up about politics when your whole life seems to be in chaos? My friends and family are barely affected by government.

I don’t support any particular party and sure don’t focus on it constantly like a lot of you do. Get a hobby or something

Re-Raise

You might notice I didn't mention anything about money in my post. But you seem to place a lot of importance in it.

Which means you didn't learn anything from the lesson I offered you.

I hope you can work out your issues.
I'll pray for you my good friend.
He said he was broke….

so he moved into a tent in Argentina.

That seemed to make lack of money the topic.What did you think we were talking about..fren?

vantexan

This country is being torn apart?

You don’t even live here!

Why do you people get so worked up about politics when your whole life seems to be in chaos? My friends and family are barely affected by government.

I don’t support any particular party and sure don’t focus on it constantly like a lot of you do. Get a hobby or something
It is my hobby. $4+ a gallon gas is no big deal with your money. It's a big deal to working class people, even middle class. And I've been in Argentina 3 weeks. You're a Democrat who thinks no matter what they do it's better than Trump.

Re-Raise

It is my hobby. $4+ a gallon gas is no big deal with your money. It's a big deal to working class people, even middle class. And I've been in Argentina 3 weeks. You're a Democrat who thinks no matter what they do it's better than Trump.
I think Trump is a buffoon

I think Biden is one broken hip from a nursing home.

I believe in smaller government and lower taxes, so I have voted Republican most of my life.

The Republican Party “base” is so focused now on gender, religion, immigration etc. that they are becoming the party of the loser uncle that can’t even be normal at Thanksgiving.

People like me swing elections. We are the 10% of voters that haven’t made up their minds before the election even starts.

vantexan

I think Trump is a buffoon

I think Biden is one broken hip from a nursing home.

I believe in smaller government and lower taxes, so I have voted Republican most of my life.

The Republican Party “base” is so focused now on gender, religion, immigration etc. that they are becoming the party of the loser uncle that can’t even be normal at Thanksgiving.

People like me swing elections. We are the 10% of voters that haven’t made up their minds before the election even starts.
Uh-huh. If you think for example that illegal immigration isn't a serious issue then I can see why you think what government does doesn't affect you at all. I don't see you railing against Democrats here. Enough said.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMFAO

There isn't a single Democrat on this site that will actually admit they're a Democrat.

Hurr Durr I'm an independent I don't vote for any party people like me swing elections. No you don't, you're a Democrat.

Re-Raise

I think deep down you're unhappy with your retirement so you're criticizing his to make yourself feel better.

I already explained that to you buddy.
Right

I think if I was recovering from a heart attack alone in a tent in Argentina, I might be worried about my own life choices instead of getting worked up about immigration. But that is just me

Re-Raise

Uh-huh. If you think for example that illegal immigration isn't a serious issue then I can see why you think what government does doesn't affect you at all. I don't see you railing against Democrats here. Enough said.
Aren’t you an immigrant now?

Ironically helping

vantexan

Right

I think if I was recovering from a heart attack alone in a tent in Argentina, I might be worried about my own life choices instead of getting worked up about immigration. But that is just me
I'm recovered. The U.S. needs to recover from the Democrats as soon as possible.