It's always BLM/Antifa. MAGA is blameless.

Re-Raise

BLM and Antifa were to blame. Good Kid Rock fans were the ones trying to stop it. Then the good Kid Rock fans stayed around to clean up and repair the damage the liberals did.
27B9284E-DF55-4FBA-A8CA-6D5FD74F2B5C.jpeg

We was tryin to stop them Antifas!!

rickyb

Kid Rock wanted to perform but they wouldn't let him. No excuse for the fans actions but wasn't his fault.
kid rock is a sell out

he did rap rock when it was popular, stopped doing rap rock when it became unpopular, did shock rock when it was popular, etc

commercial sell out.

he even support corrupt mitt romney the vulture capitalist!

newolddude

kid rock is a sell out

he did rap rock when it was popular, stopped doing rap rock when it became unpopular, did shock rock when it was popular, etc

commercial sell out.

Kid Rock portrayed himself as a red neck trailer park living working class hero who scrapped and fought his way to the top.

But actually he grew up on a multiple acre estate in central Michigan, the son of a man who owned multiple car dealerships and who bankrolled his first record.

Yes he is a nice guy who is great with fans and supports the troops. I won’t begrudge him for working hard. But he was born on second or third base.

vantexan

kid rock is a sell out

commercial sell out.

And has a beautiful estate and millions to show for it. Ain't America great?!!

newfie

Kid Rock portrayed himself as a red neck trailer park living working class hero who scrapped and fought his way to the top.

But actually he grew up on a multiple acre estate in central Michigan, the son of a man who owned multiple car dealerships and who bankrolled his first record.

Yes he is a nice guy who is great with fans and supports the troops. I won’t begrudge him for working hard. But he was born on second or third base.
my daddy told me we can't help where we were born just where we end up.

newfie

BLM and Antifa were to blame. Good Kid Rock fans were the ones trying to stop it. Then the good Kid Rock fans stayed around to clean up and repair the damage the liberals did.
this is one of those things that didnt need a political spin.

I saw Boston perform once where the lead had a cold and sounded bad when he sang. He still went on and got booed off the stage. Never thought to interject a political explanation for it.